• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taken from The Trust Facebook Page

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Anyone who thought the trust would take the club to court are deluded, was never going to happen.

Well it was, when decent reliable talented people were involved.

monmouth said:
Anyone who thought the trust would take the club to court are deluded, was never going to happen.

Agree with this, also if it turns out that no legal action is taken & the decision has been taken without consultation with the members then we might as well wrap the trust up as a going concern.

My £5 will stay in my pocket if true.

monmouth said:

Well my comment wasn't a dig at anyone it's simply my gut feeling at the time and a large dose of hindsight and frustration. It is what it is and in a 100 years time who'll give a fuck?

Resolvenjack said:
monmouth said:

Agree with this, also if it turns out that no legal action is taken & the decision has been taken without consultation with the members then we might as well wrap the trust up as a going concern.

So will mine.

The Trust will lose many members if this is the case.

J_B said:
Resolvenjack said:

So will mine.

The Trust will lose many members if this is the case.

I stopped giving them my money after the first vote.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back