• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taylor Hawkins

exiledclaseboy said:
So now he’s not a family man and also a selfish c*nt. Lucky we’re not quick to judge on here.

:lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
So now he’s not a family man and also a selfish c*nt. Lucky we’re not quick to judge on here.

I think people are allowed to say it’s a tragic loss for his wife & children and to the world of music and say he was a selfish c*nt at the same time.
Well to normal people it should be anyway.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I think people are allowed to say it’s a tragic loss for his wife & children and to the world of music and say he was a selfish c*nt at the same time.

Which part is selfish? Taking drugs? Taking too many different drugs?

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Look we all know and agree on addictions but he had a wife and three children waiting for him at home.
It’s a very tragic and selfish incident with all he had in his life.
If he did actually die from drugs of course.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

Never taken drugs, Dar?

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

Look we all know and agree on addictions but he had a wife and three children waiting for him at home.

I don't know if he was addicted, or whether he was just having a blow out.

If he's taken them to end his life, then i'd suggest he had a deep mental condition /inner demons.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Never taken drugs, Dar?

Hell yeah had a great time but I realised there was more important things and in fact I haven’t had a pint for 18 months because of my daughter.
I used to love getting bladdered once a week probably drinking to dangerous levels then one Sunday night in late 2020 when I was off my tits my daughter had an out of the ordinary horrific seizure and could have died.
My wife phoned 999 and they took my daughter into hospital barely breathing with my wife with her.
When I woke up on my own in the morning it took me a while to remember where everyone was so I took the decision not to get pissed for the time being.
It’s not difficult if you put the right things first,if Hawkins did die of a drug overdose he clearly wasn’t putting the most important things in his life first.

Sorry you asked now aren’t you? :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

If he's taken them to end his life, then i'd suggest he had a deep mental condition /inner demons.

Nobody’s said he took them to end his life have they?

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

No idea, know nothing about him other than what I've read on here.

Just trying to suss out why you called him selfish.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

I called him selfish because the stupid c*nt wasn’t putting the most important things in his life first.
It makes me so angry.
(If he did OD of course)

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I called him selfish because the stupid c*nt wasn’t putting the most important things in his life first.
It makes me so angry.
(If he did OD of course)

You didn't used to either, it was only because you had a major health scare in the family that you changed. Perhaps he never had anything go wrong before. We all grow up at different ages.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
It makes me so angry.
(If he did OD of course)

You didn't used to either, it was only because you had a major health scare in the family that you changed. Perhaps he never had anything go wrong before. We all grow up at different ages.

He did have a major health scare in the family.
Like you said you don’t know nothing about him.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I'm not pretending to know anything about his personal life Dar, but I'm not going to call him selfish either. People make mistakes, sometimes all the dominoes fall, life is very cruel.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

I'm not pretending to know anything about his personal life Dar, but I'm not going to call him selfish either. People make mistakes, sometimes all the dominoes fall, life is very cruel.

Very cruel.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back