• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taylor Hawkins

He was a perfect rock drummer. Interesting without being overly technical, old fashioned and full of youthful exuberance. Hard to see Foo Fighters filling those shoes live.

Itchysphincter said:
He was a perfect rock drummer. Interesting without being overly technical, old fashioned and full of youthful exuberance. Hard to see Foo Fighters filling those shoes live.

If they plan on going forward they’ll find someone.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

There’ll be no shortage of takers but there’s been a unique dynamic in that band for years, odd really. I reckon it would be best to retire it now and start something new, otherwise Dave Grohl will just go back to recording everything himself and having a bunch of hired drummers on the road, which won’t be the same.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

There’ll be no shortage of takers but there’s been a unique dynamic in that band for years, odd really. I reckon it would be best to retire it now and start something new, otherwise Dave Grohl will just go back to recording everything himself and having a bunch of hired drummers on the road, which won’t be the same.

I read ‘Storyteller’ last week and can’t help but think that will be it as the Foo Fighters. I like Dave Grohl a lot , though never been a huge fan of the group, always enjoy their performances and sense of fun. Can’t see that coming back easily or quickly. Must admit it’s cast a cloud over my day.

It may upset some but Phil Collins was his favourite drummer who he called “the master”.

J_B said:
It may upset some but Phil Collins was his favourite drummer who he called “the master”.

And he’s available. :lol:

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/status/1507844270388035591?s=21

Reportedly 10 different substances found in his system.
Well done son, proper family man some said.

sainthelens said:
Reportedly 10 different substances found in his system.
Well done son, proper family man some said.

I can’t imagine there being 10 but even if it was only one he’s a selfish c*nt.

So now he’s not a family man and also a selfish c*nt. Lucky we’re not quick to judge on here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back