• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

TDF 2020

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Enjoying this year's Tour, boys and girls? It doesn't seem quite right without Geraint, but it's still one hell of a sporting spectacle..

I watched Saturday's stage from the comfort of the sofa but missed yesterday. I was heading out for the weekend where the stages end and start in Lyon but you know what scuppered that idea. A tremendous spectacle awaits, as always.

Not watched any yet, but intriguing without such a clear favourite as recent years. Could be a surprise-even Alaphillipe if he has the legs

Cooperman said:
I watched Saturday's stage from the comfort of the sofa but missed yesterday. I was heading out for the weekend where the stages end and start in Lyon but you know what scuppered that idea. A tremendous spectacle awaits, as always.

It was a fascinating stage yesterday and very emotional at the end with Alaphilipe dedicating his stage win to his father who passed away in June.
Looking forward to today's action. Arse fixed on couch, beer and sandwich at the right hand....

Yep, a great stage yesterday. Not having G makes it slightly less enjoyable, but Luke Rowe has now taken G's old 'superdomestique' role, so still some Welsh interest, and the Giro will be fantastic. I think Bernal will nail this years TdF. The guy is way out ahead of everyone in the mountains. Yet another Ineos win. Still annoyed that Ratcliffe feller is building the Grenadier abroad the massive Brexiteering bell-end!

BrynCartwright said:
Yep, a great stage yesterday. Not having G makes it slightly less enjoyable, but Luke Rowe has now taken G's old 'superdomestique' role, so still some Welsh interest, and the Giro will be fantastic. I think Bernal will nail this years TdF. The guy is way out ahead of everyone in the mountains. Yet another Ineos win. Still annoyed that Ratcliffe feller is building the Grenadier abroad the massive Brexiteering bell-end!

Not concerned about Bernal’s back?

Can’t be anything to do with Brexit surely?

BrynCartwright said:

I tend to agree about Bernal.

I can’t watch the TDF without thinking about the time a few years ago when Perch said he would argue until his dying days that Lance Armstrong would never take drugs.

Thick twat. :lol:

BrynCartwright said:

Isn't Rowe the road Captain, so he won't be doing super domestique stuff. Carapaz or bernal, depending on which is stronger.

Darran said:
I can’t watch the TDF without thinking about the time a few years ago when Perch said he would argue until his dying days that Lance Armstrong would never take drugs.

That guy took so many drugs I'm beginning to doubt his story about the moon landing.

Cooperman said:
Darran said:

That guy took so many drugs I'm beginning to doubt his story about the moon landing.

:lol:

Couldn't you have just written Tour De France...instead of TDF.....

BanosSwan said:
BrynCartwright said:

Isn't Rowe the road Captain, so he won't be doing super domestique stuff. Carapaz or bernal, depending on which is stronger.

Yes- he is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back