• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Test Match starts today

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
...and it’s delayed by rain. Typical. :roll:

Early lunch to be taken at 12.30 🌧

Attachments

• 3500.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,314
Oh well, here we go again. England and their openers.

Meanwhile over at the cricket, England have been bowled out for 204 with none of the batsman passing 50.

Hopefully our bowlers can make use of the “home” conditions better than the W. Indies.
In theory they should, but...

Meanwhile over at the cricket, the Windies stretch their lead over England.

The sun is coming out and the warmth rising which will mean that the moisture is removed from the pitch. Whilst this may make batting easier I wouldn't fancy England's chances of recovering from a first innings deficit of more than 100.

Cooperman said:
Meanwhile over at the cricket, the Windies stretch their lead over England.

The sun is coming out and the warmth rising which will mean that the moisture is removed from the pitch. Whilst this may make batting easier I wouldn't fancy England's chances of recovering from a first innings deficit of more than 100.
After the way the English batsmen applied themselves in the 1st innings the match may well be out of sight already

The pitch is starting to misbehave. Bat till lunchtime tomorrow and have a dart.

And as I typed that Stokes is caught in the slips.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back