• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Test Match starts today

exiledclaseboy said:
And Crawley goes so it’s back in the melting pot.

Wickets bring wickets. The Windies won't fancy chasing 200 in a day five pitch so if England can muster another 50 out of the tail then it's set up for a good day tomorrow.

Not watching, sick of this take a knee crap and it’s just a shame both teams can’t lose

It's time for Joe Denley to take a break ... permanently. Sadly he's too long in the tooth to change a lot of his batting problems and become a successful Test batsmen.

Joe Root to replace him for the 2nd Test, and keep the youngsters in the side.

Meanwhile over at the cricket, the last vestiges of the England tail are visible with the lead not yet at 200.

With the weather and match position as it is then the draw result is the most unlikely scenario.

TheLoneRanger said:
It's time for Joe Denley to take a break ... permanently. Sadly he's too long in the tooth to change a lot of his batting problems and become a successful Test batsmen.

Joe Root to replace him for the 2nd Test, and keep the youngsters in the side.

Almost certainly his last game for England in this format.

exiledclaseboy said:
200 to win. Should be an interesting afternoon.

Windies by 3 wickets IMO. I can see them getting to a comfortable 120 for 2 which is followed by a mini collapse and then a nervous crawl over the line.

Cooperman said:
Windies by 3 wickets IMO. I can see them getting to a comfortable 120 for 2 which is followed by a mini collapse and then a nervous crawl over the line.

Or maybe not.

All of a sudden Stokes’s decision to bat first and play Archer and Wood seem very sensible.

Cooperman said:
Cooperman said:

Or maybe not.

Keep coming with the predictions!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back