• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thanks to Phil & The Mods

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,415

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Now that the season is over I’d just like to personally thank Phil and his team for keeping the most wonderful Swans forum in the whole wide world ticking over.
Thank you,I love you.

Seconded. As much of a madhouse it is, it helps to vent!

Here, here. Or hear, hear.
As an ex pat, I always tap into Planet Swans for the latest news, views and outrageous opinions from my home town.
All interesting stuff, even the likes of Crappamundial

Thanks everyone for your stirling work. You do a wonderful job providing a platform for the excellent adult (usually) debate and entertaining chat on this wonderful forum.

Darran said:
Now that the season is over I’d just like to personally thank Phil and his team for keeping the most wonderful Swans forum in the whole wide world ticking over.
Thank you,I love you.

You should return as a mod if you ask me

Great job team, thanks for the entertainment over the season just gone. I’ve had a fair few laughs, I have also had the odd head shake, but on the whole this place keeps itself good and proper.

sainthelens said:
Seconded. As much of a madhouse it is, it helps to vent!
Thirdeded.
Great work guys, one stop shop for all things Swans and other stuff.😉👍

Great site. Many thanks to everyone that put the hours in. 👏👏👏

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back