• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Ads on this site.

Lifelong

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Every time you log on you’re looking down someone’s throat at their tonsils...what’s that all about?

Lifelong said:
Every time you log on you’re looking down someone’s throat at their tonsils...what’s that all about?

I dread to think what you look at on the internet - the ones I see are about football betting and website hosting :lol: :mrgreen:

PSumbler said:
Lifelong said:

I dread to think what you look at on the internet - the ones I see are about football betting and website hosting :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm getting an add for a coffee grinder at the moment 😂

Wonder what everyone else is having?

I keep getting adverts for some company called" Not Many Fish" strange, because I haven't been fishing for years.

Apparently I have bad breath and need a better fitting bra.
Fair do's, these adverts are clever.

https://www.reclinerfactory.com/half-price/?utm_source=Google&utm_term=&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=remarketing&gclid=CjwKCAjw0_T4BRBlEiwAwoEiAQIlqKH6xkgQhVEXKkuAOMM7kepeB62P0NiVaQmDmlrOP9GudLQ_-xoCsCwQAvD_BwE

Now this post is atarting to freak me out!

Why do people not install an ad blocker?

Firefox & Microsoft edge both utilise ABP (ad block plus)

Resolvenjack said:

Even better, uBlock Origin and the EFF's Privacy Badger (the Badger stops cross-site tracking etc)

Resolvenjack said:

I wouldn't do that because adds keep sites like this going

People say that you get ads about things you’ve previously looked up or talked about but I can assure you I ‘have not’ looked up or talked about bras. :lol:

Darran said:
People say that you get ads about things you’ve previously looked up or talked about but I can assure you I ‘have not’ looked up or talked about bras. :lol:

It's cos you're a tit!

... Tap in. ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back