• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Beach Boys

Some more Beach Boys and a nice story to begin with.

https://youtu.be/1zSbHADm32o

Professor said:
Bury-Swan said:
Which one recorded music with or for Charles Manson?

Dennis Wilson

I think Dennis was the only one who could swim, brilliant band, think pet sounds is still considered the best album ever

Darran said:
Best_loser said:
I think Dennis was the only one who could swim, brilliant band, think pet sounds is still considered the best album ever

The only one to drown too. 👁👁

Brian Jones was a good swimmer too

54 years ago today The Beach Boys were at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Good Vibrations.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Best_loser said:
Professor said:
Dennis Wilson

Caroline, No -
One of the saddest songs ever

Best_loser said:
Professor said:
Dennis Wilson

I think you mean he is the only one who could surf.

Daz and I witnessed a pretty special Brian Wilson gig in Cardiff a few years ago. No support as they hit the stage around 7:45. Played Pet Sounds in its entirety for part one then part two was a mix of Smile and all the hits. Al Jardine was in the band with his son who has a pretty amazing voice. Blondie Chaplin made a cameo too.

Regular band leader Darian Sahanaja was absent due to being involved with a Disney project and was replaced by a very famous and experienced session guy whose name escapes me.

Quite lucky to see him in a small(ish) venue (St David’s Hall). Was lucky to be 2 rows from the front too.

I doubt I’ll go see him in the motorpoint. Horrible venue. Would love to see him in the new arena in Swansea though.

My birthday was coming up and I wanted Beach Boys 20 Golden Greats as a present, the one with the surfer on the front. My then girlfriend bought me 52nd Street instead because l liked the song "My Life". I wasn't very happy at the time. Worse was she'd only been playing the bleedin' thing non-stop for a week before my birthday. She dumped me soon after and in my grief I went out and bought The Stranger album. The rest is history.

True story.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back