• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

Disgrace of a performance, no way I'm watching the second half.
Where do we go from here?
We signed a whole new back line in the summer & are still defensively poor.
We signed 2 strikers, 1 isn't good enough & the other is rarely fit & when he is isn't trusted by the manager.
We have no pace or creativity.
🤬

Was it Juventus that were looking at Pathetictino, they must have got the wrong Charlie, the one they are after retired over thirty years ago for Arsenal

Seriously though, we need to find some pride in the second half. Start as if it’s 0-0.

The players having a good game so far tonight are Cabango, Darling, Key, Tymon and Paterson.
And Rushworth

The specky Welsh bloke in the green jacket laughing at us whilst analysing the five goals 😄

Disgrace of a performance, no way I'm watching the second half.
Where do we go from here?
We signed a whole new back line in the summer & are still defensively poor.
We signed 2 strikers, 1 isn't good enough & the other is rarely fit & when he is isn't trusted by the manager.
We have no pace or creativity.
🤬
Unfortunately the back line we signed weren’t signed for their defensive abilities. It was their ability to aimlessly pass the ball between themselves and the keeper.

This first half has been one of the hardest watches for me in years and years.

I felt that 4 defensive minded midfielders and a diamond was always going to be asking for trouble as was putting Humphries out on the left when he is a centre half.

Ashby once again feels like he has absolutely no positional sense and is always so far out of position when defensive action is needed its almost a running joke now.

Three of the goals conceded came directly from self inflicted mistakes (4 if you count Wood's absurd lack of control to give away the free kick for the first goal).
To defend Ashby I think he's been told to do a similar job to what Sam Parker was doing, acting as the wide attacker down the right rather than defending properly. Doesn't excuse his lack of ability.

Match stats don't tell the full story.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Gwennan Harries gets it: “Fisher doesn’t look comfortable playing out from the back”.

None of them do. It’s not hard to see, is it?

I hope we haven’t got a pound shop Russel Martin here.

The S4C crew at half time - wtf.

welsh is my first language and I can barely keep up with 50% of what they're babbling on about at 100mph. (I'm a bit rusty, but ffs)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back