• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

I remember going to Fulham in the cup and losing 7-0,I thought that was bad but this is right up there
I was there it was the first game I'd gone to since I'd moved up to London (Kent), it was worse we were a division above Fulham, mate all came up in a mini bus left at half time!

I was there it was the first game I'd gone to since I'd moved up to London (Kent), it was worse we were a division above Fulham, mate all came up in a mini bus left at half time!
I always forget that we were a league higher.

The reality is there isn’t a single player at the club that you’d be sorry to see go.

Patino done. Quiet again. He’s getting worst as the season goes on, so I can see why he’s not starting league games.

I’d give every one of our fans down there the freedom of the city. Imagine getting home at 2 am after watching this crap. Heroes the lot of them.

Patino done. Quiet again. He’s getting worst as the season goes on, so I can see why he’s not starting league games.

I’d give every one of our fans down there the freedom of the city. Imagine getting home at 2 am after watching this crap. Heroes the lot of them.
There was some chat about Juventus and a £30m bid. Let that sink in. £30m.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back