• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

I'm fuming. Williams just threw away any slim chance of a cup run with a suicidal team selection. I don't want to hear any bollucks about an encouraging second half like the Soton match. We'd lost both after 15 minutes. Not a good look.

poor form Daps. 8+ ?. you don't sound like a proper fan.

with your CFO hat on Daps:
- what would you do ?
- how much would you spend ?
- and how would you fund that spending ?

I get your frustration, with us losing 5-0 away at in-form Prem team Bournemouth but some realism is needed, not simple, knee jerk reaction like that.
If there’s a “Swansea way” to go back to that for me would be hiring a full time European scout to try to unearth some little Rangel type gems. Gems that are surely out there and available for far less than some of the shite we’ve lumbered ourselves with.

What was crowd reaction? Please tell me they fucking killed them

I'm fuming. Williams just threw away any slim chance of a cup run with a suicidal team selection. I don't want to hear any bollucks about an encouraging second half like the Soton match. We'd lost both after 15 minutes. Not a good look.
Not the best starting lineup, but let’s not kid ourselves that a slightly stronger lineup would have had a chance. We’re miles off a cup run.

poor form Daps. 8+ ?. you don't sound like a proper fan.

with your CFO hat on Daps:
- what would you do ?
- how much would you spend ?
- and how would you fund that spending ?

I get your frustration, with us losing 5-0 away at in-form Prem team Bournemouth but some realism is needed, not simple, knee jerk reaction like that.
Would start with sticking to a back 4.
Send Ashby, Patino and Humphreys back.

Would spend the next week looking at a creative 10, a winger and striker.
As for amounts, I wouldn't be looking at silly amounts.....considering we were pushing for Ronnie Edwards on the last of the last window, I would say a small % of what they were prepared to spend on him.

Can't for the life of me understand the logic of bringing on Paterson when we're 5-0 down and have a bench full of underutilised "youngsters" (22 isn't that young) who will I'm sure be on the phone to their agents once they're out of the manager's eyeline.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back