• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

The Fall on Netflix

  • Thread starter Thread starter STID2017
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 2,395

STID2017

Tommy Hutchison
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
0
Just finished watching this series.
Brilliant throughout.
Totally recommend it if you haven't seen it
 
I got excited for a minute there.

I thought you were talking about this Fall 😆

https://youtu.be/u3ZvO4pcTHs
 
They dragged it out way too long.

The first season was excellent, the next two were rubbish, until the very last episode. In my opinion of course.
 
FieryJack said:
I got excited for a minute there.

I thought you were talking about this Fall 😆

https://youtu.be/u3ZvO4pcTHs

You would need a cast of thousands. And that is just the band.

Can’t remember if I asked if you had read Steve Hanley’s book? It is a good read.
 
Professor said:
FieryJack said:
I got excited for a minute there.

I thought you were talking about this Fall 😆

https://youtu.be/u3ZvO4pcTHs

You would need a cast of thousands. And that is just the band.

Can’t remember if I asked if you had read Steve Hanley’s book? It is a good read.

Yes, Prof, bought it a couple of years ago (The Big Midweek, it was called).

I've been meaning to get hold of Dave Simpson's book called The Fallen, in which he tracks down, and talks to, scores of ex members who were variously expelled (or left in disgust and fury) 🤣

The week after Smith died I looked on Abebooks website and found some joker in the States trying to sell a hardback copy for about £800!

Luckily it can currently be had for less than a tenner.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top