• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The first step towards ownership change?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
It is never a quiet day at Swansea City but last night’s confirmation that the records had been filed at companies house of the resignation of Steve...

Read more

The American owners track record of Sports clubs ownership has been woeful to say the least. The club has gone backwards at a rate of knots since the sale so is this the time to look at a reset?

The Trust statement

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2020/10/06/trust-statement-on-steve-kaplan/

Where it says "As a company filed in Delaware, we have no visibility on the ownership structure of that company", is there not a way to get this info from USA sources?

jacabertawe said:
The Trust statement

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2020/10/06/trust-statement-on-steve-kaplan/

Where it says "As a company filed in Delaware, we have no visibility on the ownership structure of that company", is there not a way to get this info from USA sources?

Filing in Delaware is like offshore accounts, so details can be kept private

Ringwood Jack said:
The American owners track record of Sports clubs ownership has been woeful to say the least. The club has gone backwards at a rate of knots since the sale so is this the time to look at a reset?

Good tweet here.

https://twitter.com/dazpross/status/1313406748380848128?s=21

Ringwood Jack said:

Woeful!
How so?

Badlands said:
Ringwood Jack said:

Woeful!
How so?

Forgetting everything else look at the shìtshow we currently have

swansnews said:
It is never a quiet day at Swansea City but last night’s confirmation that the records had been filed at companies house of the resignation of Steve...

Read more

Interesting article, though i'm becoming increasingly frustrated with people referencing loans from Jake Silverstein and the Yank shareholders, when there is nothing listed on Companies House regarding any loans from anyone?

Garyjack said:
swansnews said:

Read more

Interesting article, though i'm becoming increasingly frustrated with people referencing loans from Jake Silverstein and the Yank shareholders, when there is nothing listed on Companies House regarding any loans from anyone?

I thought there was reference at companies house of the convertible loan from Silverstein?

PSumbler said:
Garyjack said:

I thought there was reference at companies house of the convertible loan from Silverstein?

Not according to EXCB Phil?

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:

I've not seen what he said but I've definitely seen a few post that his loan is registered there (maybe that was on twitter mind)

Kaplan and Levien are probably waiting for hell to freeze over before they put their hand in their pockets

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:

I may have missed it. Apologies if it’s there and I misled. I haven’t looked since mind. The only reference to Silverstein I could see was his appointment as a director.

PSumbler said:
Garyjack said:

I've not seen what he said but I've definitely seen a few post that his loan is registered there (maybe that was on twitter mind)

Kaplan and Levien are probably waiting for hell to freeze over before they put their hand in their pockets

Twitter eh. And as you say nothing from the hedge fund as yet to match it? :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Garyjack said:

I may have missed it. Apologies if it’s there and I misled. I haven’t looked since mind. The only reference to Silverstein I could see was his appointment as a director.

Since we have stopped hating each other, i have regarded you as the font of all knowledge, then you let me down like this! How could you? :eek:

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back