• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Biden To Step Aside? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The MAGA types are in meltdown. Their entire election strategy was blown out of the water on Sunday afternoon. They are becoming increasingly hysterical even by their own usually crazily hysterical standards.

Lisa is back, Lisa is back, woah woah.

Welcome home.
I didn’t deliberately leave to be honest. The iPad I used to post with was damaged and stopped working and I couldn’t remember my login password so didn’t get round to actually lifting a finger and finding where I’d stored it. Election threads are such a hoot on here that I thought I’d make the effort.
Shame I missed the U.K. election though I did have a look at the thread as a guest. I was shocked, shocked I tell you to find Mr 123 was a reform fan.

I didn’t deliberately leave to be honest. The iPad I used to post with was damaged and stopped working and I couldn’t remember my login password so didn’t get round to actually lifting a finger and finding where I’d stored it. Election threads are such a hoot on here that I thought I’d make the effort.
Shame I missed the U.K. election though I did have a look at the thread as a guest. I was shocked, shocked I tell you to find Mr 123 was a reform fan.
I was surprised that you weren’t here for the general election I’ve got to be honest.

I can imagine your shock 🤣

On what basis?

Kamala Harris is extremely well qualified compared to virtually every presidential candidate that’s come before her. Better qualified than Newsom.
I was suggesting, the USA being the country that it is, that many voters will not support a woman, never mind a black woman, for president.
Perhaps I'm doing them a disservice; I sincerely and desperately hope so.
She's got off to a flyer, anyway.

That bloke from Texas, Tummer, who used to post on here, was a massive Trumpie.
In the flesh so to speak.
But then I am an academic and we are woke lefties running camps to
Corrupt the young.

Yes, he certainly went full MAGA.

They will choose a candidate on the basis of them being a straight white male.

No shits will be given that the candidate will therefore be the very definition of a choice made for reasons other than they’re the best.
I guess so. Shame, but if that’s a winning strategy then it’s worth it. I’d love to see him on the ticket though.

Anyone not familiar, spend two minutes watching his evaluation of the disgusting Vance, I didn’t realise Vance had called Trump ‘Hitler’. Should, of course have been ‘Shitler’.

Can’t believe they’ve given Betty Netty-Yahoo a platform over there today. They should arrest him not give him a standing ovation. Sickening.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back