• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The first step towards ownership change?

I dont know the significance but this was the thing I had seen

https://twitter.com/GoddenSA2/status/1311941558904803328

EjTo07HWAAALqao

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:
I've not seen what he said but I've definitely seen a few post that his loan is registered there (maybe that was on twitter mind)

Kaplan and Levien are probably waiting for hell to freeze over before they put their hand in their pockets

Twitter eh. And as you say nothing from the hedge fund as yet to match it? :lol:

No nothing to match it

But in fairness I havent said there was either :lol:

Garyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I may have missed it. Apologies if it’s there and I misled. I haven’t looked since mind. The only reference to Silverstein I could see was his appointment as a director.

Since we have stopped hating each other, i have regarded you as the font of all knowledge, then you let me down like this! How could you? :eek:

I am most profusely sorry. I’d almost forgotten that we used to hate each other since we got old and mellow. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Garyjack said:
Since we have stopped hating each other, i have regarded you as the font of all knowledge, then you let me down like this! How could you? :eek:

I am most profusely sorry. I’d almost forgotten that we used to hate each other since we got old and mellow. :lol:

You told me the other day you couldnt stand the bald twat :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:

EjTo07HWAAALqao

I'm not good with following companies house, but i assume you're refering to the registration of charge on sept 17th? though the link you put up wont let me open the file. I'm not having a pop at you by the way Phil. It's that EXCB bloke for giving me false info! :lol:

:lol:
PSumbler said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You told me the other day you couldnt stand the bald twat :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:

EjTo07HWAAALqao

I'm not good with following companies house, but i assume you're refering to the registration of charge on sept 17th? though the link you put up wont let me open the file. I'm not having a pop at you by the way Phil. It's that EXCB bloke for giving me false info! :lol:

Its a bit of everything - its just a pictur eof the screenshot that was on Twitter - but Andy confirmed what it was

On 2nd October there is a reference to convertible loan notes as well

I can see the issue now - there's a difference between Swansea City AFC and Swansea City Football 2002 Ltd

Here is your magic document ;)

Here

PSumbler said:
Garyjack said:

Its a bit of everything - its just a pictur eof the screenshot that was on Twitter - but Andy confirmed what it was

Thanks Phil. Don't suppose you know how much this loan is for?

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:

Thanks Phil. Don't suppose you know how much this loan is for?

Check the two links for the documents (posts above)

I think the info has been redacted on the document but the assumption was always £5m but I dont know if that has ever been confirmed

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back