• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Fourth Plinth - Trafalgar Square

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,324
Itchysphincter said:
What is it?

I think it's a Mr Whippy, with a cherry on top, with a drone stuck on the side 🤔

Thats what I'm seeing anyway :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Itchysphincter said:
What is it?

I think it's a Mr Whippy, with a cherry on top, with a drone stuck on the side 🤔

Thats what I'm seeing anyway :lol:

Ha ha, you may be right there. :) . Whatever it is, it's utter rubbish, and doesn't belong there.

You should never put a vine ripened cherry tomato on top of an unchocolated walnut whip!

Silly, flippant, facile, shallow and unskilled.

A self portrait, by Douglas Murray.

A fine British commentator who utilises common sense over cowardice to exercise his ability to intelligently explain a view to the less educated due to their intolerance of anything but their own view.

Belfy said:
A fine British commentator who utilises common sense over cowardice to exercise his ability to intelligently explain a view to the less educated due to their intolerance of anything but their own view.

In other words, an alt right leaning self opinionated bell whiff.

Who cares what’s on the plinth. It’s not even in our country.

Belfy said:

A fine description of ECB.

JackSomething said:
Belfy said:

A fine description of ECB.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ebo said:
Belfy said:

In other words, an alt right leaning self opinionated bell whiff.

Who cares what’s on the plinth. It’s not even in our country.

As I've said before Ebo, we have to know both sides because taking one side distorts the viewpoint. Just my opinion mind. Murray is centre right yes, but there are numerous left and extreme left commentators in the same intellectual pool with their own freedom of expression. I find it all quite interesting and valuable we can listen to, and see all manner of people these days commentating on all manner of topics in the democratic free world that is the UK.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back