• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trafalgar Square today

This is what rubs people up the wrong way, the blm, and XR protests were also banned, nothing was said

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/1309893027046002689

He must be taking the pee, you can't let one get away, then clamp down with over excessive force on the other. :?

Professor said:
jack123 said:
Why do you say that?

Maybe because you are naive enough to believe a false narrative.

What do you mean a false narrative? I feel like we are on crossed lines here, I'm mainly saying about two tier policing, you can't allow blm and XR and more or less give them your blessing, and a protest they don't like to wade in truncheons waving, it's not right and not fair.

jack123 said:
Professor said:
Maybe because you are naive enough to believe a false narrative.

What do you mean a false narrative? I feel like we are on crossed lines here, I'm mainly saying about two tier policing, you can't allow blm and XR and more or less give them your blessing, and a protest they don't like to wade in truncheons waving, it's not right and not fair.
Believe the lies on Facebook
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/05/over-600-arrests-made-at-extinction-rebellion-protests-in-london

Hardly not policed was it?

Look at the BLM protests
Largely masked and socially distanced. These were countrywide with only any issues were London and Bristol (which was just the Colston statue).
Scale of threats made today was high. Plenty of reports of threats made to the general public . You are being taken as a mug by racists and fascists. Can you not wake up? There are not scores of violent left wing protests but lots of nasty little englanders being manipulated by tax avoiding billionaires pedalling lies and conspiracies

Thank you Prof for the reply, I will take that on board and think about it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back