• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Bristol City Match Thread

N.Ireland Jack said:
Luton home will haunt Cooper at the end of this season.

He's not the only one. And to think that it was just a few weeks back.

N.Ireland Jack said:

That’s not the only one though. Dropped points all over.

Muteswan said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

Aye,but not because of our wonderfully brave players and superstar manager who should be a leading Hollywood man.

Better, Dai and whoever the other one is is, you pair of delicate flowers?

Pentyrchjack said:
Is Cullen for Brewster a good substitution? I think not.

It’s good to give a bit of game time to one of our most promising development strikers, and to save Brewster’s legs for the last critical match.

So good, I’d say. Obviously Cullen isn’t at the same level.

Baron Goblet said:
oof grimes

He’s remarkably limited for a midfielder isn’t he? In the last match there was a moment when he showed wonderfully quick feet, getting away from about 3 opposition players. So he has talent. And he’s cool on the ball and can take out players just by a feint and shift in body weight.

Get him over half way though or around the opposition’s box and he freezes. Worse going forward than Jack Cork was, and he was terrible.

Grimes has been better since lockdown though. Unless it’s just the change of view from pitch side to tv, which makes it easier to see what he brings. Dunno.

I’m being harsh, but I like him. We need technical ball playing players. Just wish he had a bit more drive going forward.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Baron Goblet said:
oof grimes

He’s remarkably limited for a midfielder isn’t he? In the last match there was a moment when he showed wonderfully quick feet, getting away from about 3 opposition players. So he has talent. And he’s cool on the ball and can take out players just by a feint and shift in body weight.

Get him over half way though or around the opposition’s box and he freezes. Worse going forward than Jack Cork was, and he was terrible.

Grimes has been better since lockdown though. Unless it’s just the change of view from pitch side to tv, which makes it easier to see what he brings. Dunno.

I’m being harsh, but I like him. We need technical ball playing players. Just wish he had a bit more drive going forward.

He'd be even better if he worked the goalkeeper in a match with his "shooting" and non lethal free kicks.

J_B said:
I know it’s a crazy league but Hull won’t turn up on Wednesday.

I just woke from a post match power nap, and in my reverie, I dreamed that Hull beat Cardiff 17-0.

monmouth said:
Muteswan said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

Aye,but not because of our wonderfully brave players and superstar manager who should be a leading Hollywood man.

Better, Dai and whoever the other one is is, you pair of delicate flowers?
????

Played ok again a deserved win.

Saw the last 5 minutes of the Boro game as well anfto see Warnock laughing and joking with Cardiff players said it all for me.
If I was a Boro fan I would be fuming.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:

Saw the last 5 minutes of the Boro game as well anfto see Warnock laughing and joking with Cardiff players said it all for me.

Did anybody expect anything else than Warnock lying down for Cardiff

its unlikely we will make it, but if we do the Boro goal today could be massive.

it means we don't need to think about goal difference at all on Wednesday.

We simply have to win and Cardiff have to lose, the margins don't matter.

Hull still have something to play for as the Wigan points deduction could save them if beat Cardiff.

Back to Warnock and the Boro though they still need a point for survival yet Warnock looked over the moon at the end.

Boro need to find a manager who cares for next season.

Maybe he is on a bonus if Cardiff go up this year. Not entirely joking about that ..

Swanjaxs said:
swan65split said:
Win both games and i will even accept the fist pumps............ :shock:

Don't forget to lube up mush 😂

No need mate, tough as old boots, just grit my teeth and bury my head in the pillow!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :roll:

Probably the biggest conspiracy theory topic for years to come ;) Bet Coops Dad is happy also ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back