• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Bristol City Match Thread

No conspiracy theory just posted what I saw Boro need a point to stay up and Warnock was laughing and joking with his former team.

Fulham need to beat Wigan to gain an auto slot. Wednesday will be proper squeeky bum time!

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
Hull still have something to play for as the Wigan points deduction could save them if beat Cardiff.

Back to Warnock and the Boro though they still need a point for survival yet Warnock looked over the moon at the end.

Boro need to find a manager who cares for next season.

That’s a good point about Wigan’s potential points deduction as it keeps Hull in it. Until now I felt sorry for Wigan but now f@@k them!

On Grimes my earlier comment was a reaction to his shot that Cullen deflected wide. Technically he is outstanding at passing, tackling and crossing. More goals from him and we would have stayed closer to top of the table. He would be number one on my retained list.

Baron Goblet said:
On Grimes my earlier comment was a reaction to his shot that Cullen deflected wide. Technically he is outstanding at passing, tackling and crossing. More goals from him and we would have stayed closer to top of the table. He would be number one on my retained list.

Come off it, he has spent much of the season being completely ineffectual.
He's had a few decent games but look back over the season and the main thrust of comments have been he's gone backwards and should never have bee made captain.

Baron Goblet said:

A much overated player and given he was supposedly on the radar of several PL teams during the window it shows that he is not really rated otherwise a "cheeky cheap" bid would have appeared.....like I have always said about Trundle as much of a showman and great player he was for us no PL club made a cheeky offer for him to tkae the risk! HE went to a Champonship side for £1M chicken feed to a PL side even back then!

CLubs know they have their scouts ....The problem is Cooper is reluctnat to drop him...he could do with some time out maybe good to see wht Fulton, smith and Palmer can provide playing together.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back