• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Oxford Project

Strolling along Ogmore beach today, i noticed there were several very large groups of Asians out together enjoying the sea etc. There didn't appear to be any concern at distancing at all.Is it possible that there large groups have been infecting each other and therefore giving the higher number of cases that we see? It may explain why they are getting it more often - although not necessarily the high death rates.This would explain it, rather than any genetic differences.

Dgt73 said:
Professor said:
Dgt73 said:
I never said vitamin d will stop infection, but what it can do is suppress Cytokine storm that actually kills people with the coronavirus.

Why are a higher percentage of black people dying from the virus ? Because a higher percentage of black people are vitamin d deficient. It’s not rocket science..

Vitamin D does not directly suppress a cytokine storm. It does help with normal TReg cell function- it is predominantly regulatory T cell responses that prevent cytokine storms or indeed regulate any inflammatory response. Poor diet is a likely contributory Factor as the most recent work suggests its poverty rather than race which is the driving force. This seems to align with poverty in black and Asian populations, though i suspect there may be other factors such as genetics. Of course immunosenesence- the loss of immune functions with age, is also a factor.

It’s not rocket science- it’s a combination of immunology and epidemiology.
Again more bollocks from you. I didn’t realise the higher percentage of black doctors were living in poverty.

There is plenty of evidence out there that backs up what I’m saying is correct, unfortunately political correctness is rife.

Plus a healthy diet costs less than eating junk food and also not smoking,not taking drugs etc, costs less than smoking, taking drugs etc. So therefore the poverty argument is also a load of bullshite
https://wellcomeopenresearch.org/articles/5-88

This is the recent research-
Suggests inequalities around poverty, access to healthcare and other social barriers. As I said there is likely to be a genetic component around susceptibility too. The earlier PHE data suggested Bangladeshi’s had the highest risk.

You do realise I am an immunologist/microbiologist?

controversial_jack said:
Strolling along Ogmore beach today, i noticed there were several very large groups of Asians out together enjoying the sea etc. There didn't appear to be any concern at distancing at all.Is it possible that there large groups have been infecting each other and therefore giving the higher number of cases that we see? It may explain why they are getting it more often - although not necessarily the high death rates.This would explain it, rather than any genetic differences.

This is part of the issue around socioeconomics- the message has not got through as well. It’s these differences both cultural and some inequalities in healthcare access may be part of the reason for more cases- increased risk. The higher mortality is less obvious

Professor said:
Dgt73 said:
Professor said:
Vitamin D does not directly suppress a cytokine storm. It does help with normal TReg cell function- it is predominantly regulatory T cell responses that prevent cytokine storms or indeed regulate any inflammatory response. Poor diet is a likely contributory Factor as the most recent work suggests its poverty rather than race which is the driving force. This seems to align with poverty in black and Asian populations, though i suspect there may be other factors such as genetics. Of course immunosenesence- the loss of immune functions with age, is also a factor.

It’s not rocket science- it’s a combination of immunology and epidemiology.
Again more bollocks from you. I didn’t realise the higher percentage of black doctors were living in poverty.

There is plenty of evidence out there that backs up what I’m saying is correct, unfortunately political correctness is rife.

Plus a healthy diet costs less than eating junk food and also not smoking,not taking drugs etc, costs less than smoking, taking drugs etc. So therefore the poverty argument is also a load of bullshite
https://wellcomeopenresearch.org/articles/5-88

This is the recent research-
Suggests inequalities around poverty, access to healthcare and other social barriers. As I said there is likely to be a genetic component around susceptibility too. The earlier PHE data suggested Bangladeshi’s had the highest risk.

I couldn’t care less if you were the Queen of Sheba, you are still taking bollocks.
You are pushing your own narrative, with the poverty theory.

One other thing that this coronavirus issue has taught us and that is lots of the so called experts and scientists also talk bollocks, especially the ones that the likes of the bbc roll out.

The best thing to do for to protect Yourself from the coronavirus is to become healthy and not put your faith into a Trojan horse (vaccine) that may or may not work.

Professor said:
controversial_jack said:

This is part of the issue around socioeconomics- the message has not got through as well. It’s these differences both cultural and some inequalities in healthcare access may be part of the reason for more cases- increased risk. The higher mortality is less obvious

So you don’t think that vitamin d deficiency in black people has anything to do with a higher death rate (percentage wise)

Professor said:

You do realise that DGT is our resident right wing troll and probable fantasist to boot.

Professor said:
DJack said:
Professor said:

You do realise that DGT is our resident right wing troll and probable fantasist to boot.

So it would seem.

And so it would seem that a microbiologist can’t seem to differentiate his own narrative to that of the facts.

Blaming poverty for the higher percentage of black people dying from coronavirus is ridiculous ( I wonder who many black doctors live in poverty in this country ? ) The fact is political correctness is getting in the way of saving people’s lives.

DJack said:
Professor said:

I’m glad I’ve made a mark on your life 😂

Fit & healthy people have very little to fear from the coronavirus.

What a better time for people to take control of their lives and become healthier.

Why is it that it take 10 years of stage tests before a drug is cleared to market

Now all of a sudden it's a couple of months

Best_loser said:
Why is it that it take 10 years of stage tests before a drug is cleared to market

Probably because finding a drug/vaccine for Covid treatment is the entire focus of the planet's entire pharmaceutical system. Amazing what you can accomplish when people all work towards the same goal.

Best_loser said:

There are emergency routes for use outside of standard licensing

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back