• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Pembrokeshire Herald

Hopefully the wrongly accused man sues them for a substantial amount of money which forces the newspaper to make redundant those who played a part in publishing that 'story'.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Hopefully the wrongly accused man sues them for a substantial amount of money which forces the newspaper to make redundant those who played a part in publishing that 'story'.

Happened to a friend of my son by the Evening Post a few years ago. It cost the EP 25 grand which I thought was paltry given the death threats and brick through his window.

J_B said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:

Happened to a friend of my son by the Evening Post a few years ago. It cost the EP 25 grand which I thought was paltry given the death threats and brick through his window.

I remember that incident!

Absolutely horrendous

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back