• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pembrokeshire pubs that will be showing the boxing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
Darran said:
I think Mr123 is one of the worst posters in the history of these forums.
His post elsewhere stating that they’ll be normalising pedophilia next because he believes there are too many gay people on tv was horrific and should have seen him arrested.
Just as horrific as his send black people back to Africa post and if I’m 100% I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about especially as many of his previous posts show him to be the horrible vile prick that he is.

I’d also be interested to know who these ex posters who were far worse than him are.

Dear God, you are bloody boring, and also a liar, I never said that, you are either thick or purposely taken what I have said out of context. I would think a bit of both.

Yes you did your exact words were
” The sad fact is, the way the left pursue this, their next step is trying to normalise paedophilia. Unless something is said to prevent this, they may prevail.You only have have to look at East enders, every man and his cat is gay.”

Bloody hell, can't believe you have screen shot that, anyway that means nothing it's out of context. And also it's just text, where is that text attached to me? You could have wrote that yourself.

jack123 said:
Bloody hell, can't believe you have screen shot that, anyway that means nothing it's out of context. And also it's just text, where is that text attached to me? You could have wrote that yourself.

Did you write that elsewhere? Yes or no?

I'll be honest, I can't recall myself writing that, so I can't say honestly if I did or not.

jack123 said:
I'll be honest, I can't recall myself writing that, so I can't say honestly if I did or not.

Ok let me help you out.

Attachments

• 54F9BFBC-43BA-43FE-9E68-306E410B2370.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 96
The thing is you see that as homophobic rant, yet my only rant was at the BBC Unless the full conversation is shown, one piece of text means nothing, taken completely out of context.

jack123 said:
The thing is you see that as homophobic rant, yet my only rant was at the BBC Unless the full conversation is shown, one piece of text means nothing, taken completely out of context.

It was about the new Dr Who and that’s not the only one is it?
You’re a vile c*nt and an utter disgrace. FACT

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
Annoying menace = Right cunt.

I often wonder why you and some other favourites on this site, give Mr123 a really rough ride compared to other ex posters who were far worse than him, but because they were well read and articulate, there were a few tuts and shakes of heads, then big butty's again.

Homophobics deserve a rough ride, articulate or otherwise...

Swanjaxs said:
Neath_Jack said:
I often wonder why you and some other favourites on this site, give Mr123 a really rough ride compared to other ex posters who were far worse than him, but because they were well read and articulate, there were a few tuts and shakes of heads, then big butty's again.

Homophobics deserve a rough ride, articulate or otherwise...

Indeed they do, which was my point 👍🏻

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Ok, have a nice evening.. I did ask you for the full conversation, to get some context on those words.. It's a shame you can't provide them, as I said earlier, you do this because you are either thick, or purposely taking what I have said out of context.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

Ok, have a nice evening.. I did ask you for the full conversation, to get some context on those words.. It's a shame you can't provide them, as I said earlier, you do this because you are either thick, or purposely taking what I have said out of context.

Of course I can provide them,I’m not going to though.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Of course I can provide them,I’m not going to though.

Please put it up before casting such downright nasty aspersions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back