• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pembrokeshire pubs that will be showing the boxing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not in Pembrokeshire... :lol:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/Boxing_-_Usyk_vs_Joshua.html

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
I was only offering some helpful advice, I won't bother next time.

Please don't šŸ™

The advice was not offered to you, all jokes aside what is wrong with me saying rather than hunt for pubs, which you don't normally frequent, you may be better off paying for it.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Please don't šŸ™

The advice was not offered to you, all jokes aside what is wrong with me saying rather than hunt for pubs, which you don't normally frequent, you may be better off paying for it.

Your on a public forum, your comments are open to all, your deleting and editing posts , , your probably inebriated... get it now šŸ‘

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Your on a public forum, your comments are open to all, your deleting and editing posts , , your probably inebriated... get it now šŸ‘

I have not deleted anything, i was just offering some advice. You are wrong, Pembrokeshire is a large area, I will ask you again, what is wrong with me saying by the time you travel miles, you wouldwould be better off watching it in your home

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I have not deleted anything, i was just offering some advice. You are wrong, Pembrokeshire is a large area, I will ask you again, what is wrong with me saying by the time you travel miles, you wouldwould be better off watching it in your home
I'm watching the fight, bye bye šŸ‘‹

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:
Fair play, that must be a record amount of edits for one post, 30+ and rising :lol:

Yes that was my protest for saying edited 1 time, it's a joke, I just altered a spelling mistake, yet EDITTED 1 time.

Why would there be an issue in a post saying it has been edited? Transparency and all that

What the actual fuk am i watching!
When did boxing turn into WWE :lol:

Joshua punting tickets for his next freak show.

Pathetic :roll:

Great effort AJ, but time you fckd off over the horizon now taking that embarrassment of a post fight rant with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back