• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The site looks really good!

Roger

First Team Player
Reaction score
I'm always classed as being a negative knobhead but hats off to the site owner, site looks great. Good work fellas.

Some nice touches with the news from elsewhere link very useful to find all your Swans news and views from the web without the all the adds and cookies on the NewNow site i used to use

Some nice touches with the news from elsewhere link very useful to find all your Swans news and views from the web without the all the adds and cookies on the NewNow site i used to use
Thats definitely working better than I imagined - seems to have picked up all the feeds I wanted it to - shout if there are any that are missing

If I could make one small suggestion it would be to remove the Swans badge as the repeating background? As bloody lovely as a badge it is; I find it very distracting on the eyes when reading and a solid colour or more subtle pattern might be easier.

Something like this maybe?

1705356236321.png

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back