• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The strangest derby ever

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Never have I seen such an abject and pathetic performance from an opposition team (in a derby especially)

Brainless twat that loses his head after 6 mins.

We stroll around just waitiny for the inevitable goal, then in the second half at 1-0 our players looked genuinely confused as to why the other team didn't want to play.

Meanwhile their keeper starts wasting time while 1-0 down, with our fans telling him to hurry up.

Not even a word in anger from any of their fans all game, didn't even stay for a cross word at the end.Honestly, you could have scrapped the bubble today

To cap it all off, we don't make a sub until the 90th minute (I think?) and just do it to basically emphasise how easy it is, it was a half game for our team.

Genuinely shocked how bad they were. Did we just complete the treble? Are we now on for a double double, or a quadruple?

Ollie Cooper though, fucking hell he's good

We made one sub after 70 mins (Ntcham for Cundle) but yeah agree with most of what you said.

I've never known a derby build up to be so despondent and submissive from our "cousins"

Their club management is rotten , far more rotten than ours.
We'd do well to remember that.
We have players who play for the shirt and us the fans
They haven't
They have a large core of supporters who only support them as they are the CAPITAL, no reall affiliation otherwise.
I feel sorry for the minority that really were born locally and want them to do well.
Ideally they would be bankrolled by Peters Pies and be constantly challenging for honours in the Welsh Prem.
Horrendous mercenaries have joined them over the years and none more so than in recent years
Always relegation after just one season in the PL proves this.

I just think that they’re beaten before they even get on the pitch.
We’ve been so dominant in this fixture, even their fans approach it with trepidation.

Don't agree with that.

They've been worse in the previous years, their players just don't get it, (apart from maybe the one that got sent off).

Normal service resumed.

It's happened again, it's happened agaaaaaaain, you scum bastards, it's happened again!

Let's go do the quadruple now!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back