• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Summer 13

We only have to look at chelsea as a high profile club to see what alack of stability can do to a club. Martin had his players then Duff came in and wanted his type of player and you could see what he was trying to achieve with the players bought in. I find it hard to bash coleman and watson in the last 2 transfer windows as they clearly have tried to bring in players that the respective managers wanted and where the club was most in need ( last summer new fullbacks and January some wingers) luke in fairness as realised pretty quickly that we dont have the personal for a back 5 but with injuries etc hes just glueing aback 4 into place.

I honestly believe that with a proven striker and a centre midfielder with legs next season we could push top 10. No need for another drastic overhaul in my opinion.
Get into rehab Jon, quickly

Let me tell you what will happen with Yates, he’ll move on and score a shed full of goals for someone else….that’s the Swansea Way mun.

I honestly believe that with a proven striker and a centre midfielder with legs next season we could push top 10. No need for another drastic overhaul in my opinion.

That isn't as far fetched as it sounds, we probably would be top half now if we'd kept hold of Piroe and Manning.

But....

The big problem we've got is finding - and affording - a couple of players like that, especially with Luton Town's toilet cleaner calling the shots on recruitment. Plus our wages are 130% of turnover. Outgoings are more likely than incomings this summer.

So, unfortunately, it's all a bit "if my auntie had balls....". Through a combination of incompetence and money issues, we ain't getting those players we need to make the difference. Forget it.

That isn't as far fetched as it sounds, we probably would be top half now if we'd kept hold of Piroe and Manning.

But....

The big problem we've got is finding - and affording - a couple of players like that, especially with Luton Town's toilet cleaner calling the shots on recruitment. Plus our wages are 130% of turnover. Outgoings are more likely than incomings this summer.

So, unfortunately, it's all a bit "if my auntie had balls....". Through a combination of incompetence and money issues, we ain't getting those players we need to make the difference. Forget it.
Id rather keep the glass half full and prehaps we will find some gems out there like nicham and piroe. We must have some of that money left to spend. I live in hope 👍

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back