• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Trust Sending Out Emails

"We've dropped the price in a desperate attempt to get the Trust Supporters back on side.
If that fails, we'll threaten to never send them another Email."

Like quite a few, I'm happy with option 2

Had a chuckle when it arrived. Grovelling bar stewards

:eek: I never had one

What did the full content say?

PSumbler said:

Hi

We are in the process of tidying up our records following the end of last season's membership campaign and notice that you have yet to rejoin the Swans Trust for the 2022/2023 season.

Note: if you HAVE signed up on our new system using a different email address, please disregard this email. Those contact details will be used on all future communication to you from the Swans Trust.

If you've decided not to renew but we haven't yet heard from you to remove your details from our records there is no need for you to do anything more.

We will simply remove you from our database on or after 31st December 2022 in order to comply with GDPR rules and you will not be contacted by the Trust again.

However, if you have yet to rejoin us this season and would like to do so it currently costs no more than £5 per season and takes just a few minutes via our new online system HERE

Or if you wish you can re-join at our Trust Pod near the club store before any home game where we now accept all forms of payment.

You will then be added back onto our records to receive emails and notifications on important club and supporter related updates. You will also be entitled to other benefits of being a Trust member such as attending our AGM, priority invites to some supporter events, the ability to ask direct questions to the club and opportunities to win club merchandise etc. in our regular free draws.

If you have any further questions, please email us at info@swanstrust.co.uk

Diolch / Thank you

Communications Team

Swansea City Supporters' Trust
www.swanstrust.co.uk

You might as well burn a five pound note for all the use the Trust (sic) is...

NeathJack said:
Hi

We are in the process of tidying up our records following the end of last season's membership campaign and notice that you have yet to rejoin the Swans Trust for the 2022/2023 season.

Note: if you HAVE signed up on our new system using a different email address, please disregard this email. Those contact details will be used on all future communication to you from the Swans Trust.

If you've decided not to renew but we haven't yet heard from you to remove your details from our records there is no need for you to do anything more.

We will simply remove you from our database on or after 31st December 2022 in order to comply with GDPR rules and you will not be contacted by the Trust again.

However, if you have yet to rejoin us this season and would like to do so it currently costs no more than £5 per season and takes just a few minutes via our new online system HERE

Or if you wish you can re-join at our Trust Pod near the club store before any home game where we now accept all forms of payment.

You will then be added back onto our records to receive emails and notifications on important club and supporter related updates. You will also be entitled to other benefits of being a Trust member such as attending our AGM, priority invites to some supporter events, the ability to ask direct questions to the club and opportunities to win club merchandise etc. in our regular free draws.

If you have any further questions, please email us at info@swanstrust.co.uk

Diolch / Thank you

Communications Team

Swansea City Supporters' Trust
www.swanstrust.co.uk

Must have decided I was a lost cause!

SOme list of benefits mind - attending the AGM and asking questions

PSumbler said:

If you want answers to your questions you need to supply your sort code, name and account number.

My reply was as follows:

"Morning,

Thanks for the email. I'm afraid after what happened with regards the legal action I cannot support what essentially has become a glorified supporters club, with little or no sway to conduct any robust challenge at the club. Whilst I admire the time that you give on a voluntary basis, I simply cannot justify the vague reasons, including the Red Herring of "statute of limitations". We had a two year global pandemic and the majority owners pulled out of a deal, plus a plethora of other things that were not appropriately answered.

Have a lovely Christmas break,"

PSumbler said:

Pity they won't be answered :cry:

waynekerr55 said:
My reply was as follows:

"Morning,

Thanks for the email. I'm afraid after what happened with regards the legal action I cannot support what essentially has become a glorified supporters club, with little or no sway to conduct any robust challenge at the club. Whilst I admire the time that you give on a voluntary basis, I simply cannot justify the vague reasons, including the Red Herring of "statute of limitations". We had a two year global pandemic and the majority owners pulled out of a deal, plus a plethora of other things that were not appropriately answered.

Have a lovely Christmas break,"

Cracking response.

PSumbler said:

Me neither, mind you my resignation email made my feelings perfectly clear. No chance of them misunderstanding that ! 😂

I've not received an e-mail yet. Not that I'm unduly concerned. I've lost all faith in them a long time ago.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back