• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things you never knew you could do!

• Thread starter DJack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,606
I recently found out I can touch the tip of my nose with my little toe, not a great achievement to some, but definitely something to be proud of, and takes some doing 😎

Swanjaxs said:
I recently found out I can touch the tip of my nose with my little toe, not a great achievement to some, but definitely something to be proud of, and takes some doing 😎

"my little toe"...that's a euphenism, isn't it! :lol:

Fbreath said:
DJack said:
... like tracking gritters, in real time,in Scotland as they go about their business. :rofl:

Makes you wonder what else have we been missing! :grimacing:

Heard about this on the radio the other day. The council also asked general public in Scotland for names for their new gritter lorries they have just purchased. Some funny names were proposed.

https://tinyurl.com/1asj7iw3

Gritney Spears, lots of Sean Connery ones, e.g. Coldfinger.

Swanjaxs said:

In the name of God, and seriously, how can you do that? Lots of yoga? Respect. And what do you mean by "recently found out"? Did it happen by accident? Were you in an ambulance?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back