• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This is why the opposition are failing

Darran said:
AceJack said:
It was a long speech :lol: To be fair most of the good policy was announced over the weekend or passed by delegates at conference but there we are.

What was pathetic was the heckling at times when he was speaking about the care his late mother received on the NHS. The last gasps from a fractured, and dying momentum block and not before its time.

The woman heckling should have been dragged out by her scruffy hair and thrown off Brighton Pier.

Shes a former big brother contestant apparently.

AceJack said:
Ebo said:
His 'speech' at the conference was absolutely pathetic. Didn't mention anything about helping those that need it the most. Just blathered on about the party with zero passion or enthusiasm.

It was a long speech :lol: To be fair most of the good policy was announced over the weekend or passed by delegates at conference but there we are.

What was pathetic was the heckling at times when he was speaking about the care his late mother received on the NHS. The last gasps from a fractured, and dying momentum block and not before its time.

He also lied. Went back on the manifesto. They also voted against PR which is the biggest gift they could ever give the tories.
Seriously if you though 2019 was bad, the next election will finish the labour party as we know it with this slimy red tory leading it.

Even more pathetic was the purge of the left - the last stands of connection to the working class.

I will never vote for them ever again.

Ebo said:
AceJack said:

He also lied. Went back on the manifesto. They also voted against PR which is the biggest gift they could ever give the tories.
Seriously if you though 2019 was bad, the next election will finish the labour party as we know it with this slimy red tory leading it.

Even more pathetic was the purge of the left - the last stands of connection to the working class.

He hasn’t purged the left.

This guy is bang on to be fair
https://twitter.com/johnwight1/status/1443262672477335559?s=21

Ebo said:

You can’t really care that much though John because if you did you’d be supporting and voting for Labour at the next *GE to get the Tory scum out.

*Its highly unlikely the Tory scum will be out at the next GE.

Ebo said:
AceJack said:

What did he lie about?
He campaigned for the leaderhship saying the 2019 manifesto was too bloated.
From what I can see online the Union block vote stopped PR, the CLP section was massively in favour. I support PR but it's defeat was nothing to do with Starmer.
I'll bet £20 on a donation to a charity of your choice within Swansea that Labour end up with more seats at the next general election.

Purge of the left :lol: You mean throwing out racists like Chris Williamson. Funny how you see the left as being "working class" when the tories got the majority of their votes at the last election.

AceJack said:
Ebo said:

What did he lie about?
From what I can see online the Union block vote stopped PR, the CLP section was massively in favour. I support PR but it's defeat was nothing to do with Starmer.
I'll bet £20 on a donation to a charity of your choice within Swansea that Labour end up with more seats at the next general election.

Purge of the left :lol: You mean throwing out racists like Chris Williamson. Funny how you see the left as being "working class" when the tories got the majority of their votes at the last election.

How about he removes the whip from transphobes like Rosie Duffield.

Yes Labour might well do in Swansea but in the overall scheme of things the general public dislike Keith more than Corbyn. He's worse than Milliband even and any opposition leader worth their salt should be light years ahead in the polls right now but he's not, and that's even without a media smear campaign and saboteurs in the party.

Labour are finished.

Darran said:
Ebo said:

You can’t really care that much though John because if you did you’d be supporting and voting for Labour at the next *GE to get the Tory scum out.

Without PR = vote labour get tory hence why I want Independence as that would be the only way we would actually get what we vote for and not what another country wants.

Ebo said:
Darran said:

Without PR = vote labour get tory hence why I want Independence as that would be the only way we would actually get what we vote for and not what another country wants.

:lol:

Darran said:
Ebo said:

:lol:

Laugh all you want Dar the whole of Wales could vote red but the UK would be blue.

Ebo said:
AceJack said:
What did he lie about?

How about he removes the whip from transphobes like Rosie Duffield.

Yes Labour might well do in Swansea but in the overall scheme of things the general public dislike Keith more than Corbyn. He's worse than Milliband even and any opposition leader worth their salt should be light years ahead in the polls right now but he's not, and that's even without a media smear campaign and saboteurs in the party.

Labour are finished.

Oh no he should absolutely remove the whip from Rosie Duffield. No disagreements there.

I wasn't on specifically about Swansea. Happy to wager on the results of the whole country at the next general election.

If you think Starmer is more disliked than Corbyn you're in your own world. People hated corbyn. People are bland on Starmer. His personal ratings are miles better than Corbyns

As alluded to earlier in the week somewhere.....Boris has champagne chilling on ice for next GE.
Britain is a shambles.

dickythorpe said:
As alluded to earlier in the week somewhere.....Boris has champagne chilling on ice for next GE.
Britain is a shambles.

Do you think he's going to win another majority?

AceJack said:
dickythorpe said:
Britain is a shambles.

Do you think he's going to win another majority?

Yes, there's no opposition.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back