• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This is why the opposition are failing

AceJack said:
dickythorpe said:
As alluded to earlier in the week somewhere.....Boris has champagne chilling on ice for next GE.
Britain is a shambles.

Do you think he's going to win another majority?

A Tory majority next time is nailed on. The only question is whether Johnson is still leader.

AceJack said:
dickythorpe said:
Yes, there's no opposition.

Well there is. What would you like to see them do?

You tell me. Asking a lot of questions on more than one thread with no clear answers yourself.

Paxman like.....unless that is your aim😉

dickythorpe said:
AceJack said:
Well there is. What would you like to see them do?

You tell me. Asking a lot of questions on more than one thread with no clear answers yourself.

you said there's no opposition. Just wondering if you were going to put any meat on those vague bones.

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:
Do you think he's going to win another majority?

A Tory majority next time is nailed on. The only question is whether Johnson is still leader.

I think we could see a 2010 style result imo.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Hope over expectation there I reckon. Hope I share as it happens. The expectation not so much.

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:

Hope over expectation there I reckon. Hope I share as it happens. The expectation not so much.

I don't know how sustainable Johnson's voting coalition is. He's made promises he can't possibly hope to keep and Labour don't have the drag of Corbyn to deal with. If the next election is framed as "pick the person you want to be prime minister" I think Starmer will do very well without having to do very much.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I don't know how sustainable Johnson's voting coalition is. He's made promises he can't possibly hope to keep and Labour don't have the drag of Corbyn to deal with. If the next election is framed as "pick the person you want to be prime minister" I think Starmer will do very well without having to do very much.

Still won't win under the current electoral system. Only way to rid the torys is to form a progressive alliance with the Greens, Libs etc.. even then they won't make a dent in Scotland.

Ebo said:
AceJack said:
It was a long speech :lol: To be fair most of the good policy was announced over the weekend or passed by delegates at conference but there we are.

What was pathetic was the heckling at times when he was speaking about the care his late mother received on the NHS. The last gasps from a fractured, and dying momentum block and not before its time.

🤭🤭🤭

He also lied. Went back on the manifesto. They also voted against PR which is the biggest gift they could ever give the tories.
Seriously if you though 2019 was bad, the next election will finish the labour party as we know it with this slimy red tory leading it.

Even more pathetic was the purge of the left - the last stands of connection to the working class.

I will never vote for them ever again.

Darran said:
Ebo said:
This guy is bang on to be fair
https://twitter.com/johnwight1/status/1443262672477335559?s=21

You can’t really care that much though John because if you did you’d be supporting and voting for Labour at the next *GE to get the Tory scum out.

*Its highly unlikely the Tory scum will be out at the next GE.

Tory scum? How ironic Darran, that you wrote that.

Ebo said:
AceJack said:

Still won't win under the current electoral system. Only way to rid the torys is to form a progressive alliance with the Greens, Libs etc.. even then they won't make a dent in Scotland.

He's going to do a better job than the people who were in change of the party 18 months ago who have spent the last day fluctuating from denying videotaped reality with regards to Starmers heckles.

The PLP cost Jeremy the election in 2017
Starmers Brexit policy cost us in 2019
We cant win under FPTP
Keir lied to win the membership
Now he wasnt heckled while talking about his dead mum and even if he was he deserved it because of the minimum wage or something.

Thats the thing that annoys me about the online twitter left. Its always someone elses fault, even when theres empirical proof, good comrades can never be to blame see.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The right wing, racist gammons don't care about his promises.

They just hang on to any old shite he spouts.

He's got that lot in his back pocket now, and they're too thick to find their way back out.

:twisted:
AceJack said:
dickythorpe said:

you said there's no opposition. Just wondering if you were going to put any meat on those vague bones.
No.
You?

Starmer’s speech was a good one. No qualms about him comparing Blair’s government record on levelling up against the Tory’s. I’d have been really impressed though, if he’d admitted that that record had been tarnished by the Iraq war. But would that have impressed the voters that were lost under Corbyn. Doubt it.
As to honesty, transparency and fighting for justice he’d be well advised to distance himself from the likes of Mandelson.
Labour has to get back into power and face an uphill battle. People have been fed a load of nationalistic right wing shit by the press for years now culminating in the last election where Labour voters were convinced that the likes of Rees-Mogg would defend their interests and Brexit would make Britain great again.

I don't think the public see Starmer as a interesting person.
He needs to go.
The Lib Dems should be stealing a march on Labour but who is their leader?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back