• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thomas Frank

STID2017 said:
monmouth said:
Not sure on this one. It depends. I remember us losing 5-0 home to Boro in the cup and, obviously I wasn’t happy with how it played out, but I knew that play like that and we were seriously going places and, despite the score, play again in future and we are as likely win that game easily.

So yeah, he’s bigger it up, being him, but I get his drift.

With Martin, I just don’t see it yet. Maybe if we stop chucking away goals and ponying up at least 5 golden chances to the opposition every single game.
I agree with your view of that Middlesbrough game. How we didn't win that ( apart from letting 5 goals in 🙄 ) I will never know.
Didn't see last night's game so can't comment.
I know that probably next to Cardiff, Brentford are the team most Swans fans have come to hate, but from a neutral's point of view, I can see why people are pleased to see little old Brentford doing okay

G I’m going to message you.

Why this constant obsession about another club's manager? Let it go and move on.

I live 5 miles away, and their fans are good people.

As for people's twisted obsession with a club manager who isn't even in the same division as us ... why? Most of you are grown men, so let's moon Rooney instead.

Knobheads everywhere in Brentford..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60176931

Glyn1 said:
I live 5 miles away, and their fans are good people.

As for people's twisted obsession with a club manager who isn't even in the same division as us ... why? Most of you are grown men, so let's moon Rooney instead.

I have always admired Brentford fans it would be easy for them to support any of the so called bigger clubs that surround them, everyone i know who supports them are sensible, what the new PL fans are like is anybody’s guess (we also picked up more than our fair share of idiots when we went up).

For many of us we also had so many games against them over the years none of which appeared easy at the time. That whole league 1 period was great with Martinez and Jackett.

I have no doubt if Frank was our manager we might think a little bit differently about him if he was getting results.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back