• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thunder

Private Partz

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Hell of a storm passed North of Dunvant.
Looks like Pont, Loughor and maybe Llanelli getting it.
Not seen lightening like that in decades. Only when on hollibobs.

Monday night oop here was unbelievable, the lightening was the worst or best, whichever the way you look at it, ive ever seen, it was like the lightening in the war of the worlds, went on for hours, then it wanked it down.

Fireboy said:
Monday night oop here was unbelievable, the lightening was the worst or best, whichever the way you look at it, ive ever seen, it was like the lightening in the war of the worlds, went on for hours, then it wanked it down.

I take the ‘best’ view. Terrible for the dogs but entertaining for me.

Cooperman said:
Fireboy said:

I take the ‘best’ view. Terrible for the dogs but entertaining for me.

And me coops, tbh there wasn't much thunder, just blinding fantastic bright lights, btw the dog was asleep, he knew nothing 👍

Brilliant last hour and a half or so in the Bont. The lightning seemed pretty much continuous, but mainly within the massive clouds, with very few ground contacts. Only pissed it down for about 15 minutes. It was even better than watching Ronnie in the snooker!

Fireboy said:

Nobody ducks or dives here, years of practice.

Private Partz said:
Hell of a storm passed North of Dunvant.
Looks like Pont, Loughor and maybe Llanelli getting it.
Not seen lightening like that in decades. Only when on hollibobs.
My daughter says that anyone using the (non) word 'holibobs' should be very severely punished and to be honest, I'm inclined to agree. 🤮😁

BrynCartwright said:
Brilliant last hour and a half or so in the Bont. The lightning seemed pretty much continuous, but mainly within the massive clouds, with very few ground contacts. Only pissed it down for about 15 minutes. It was even better than watching Ronnie in the snooker!
Ah, at last, someone who can spell 'lightning'. Good morning Bryn, how are you this fine day? 😄

karnataka said:
BrynCartwright said:
Ah, at last, someone who can spell 'lightning'. Good morning Bryn, how are you this fine day? 😄

Twat😁

karnataka said:
BrynCartwright said:
Grate (sic) thanks Karno! Hopefully high temperatures won't inhibit hedgework today around Casa Bryn!

Llandudno last night, amazing sight. A special one for me as I lived there between the ages of 10 and 19.

ed74e9bb-4d19-447d-bfcc-b5a6be56a1b1.jpg

karnataka said:
Llandudno last night, amazing sight. A special one for me as I lived there between the ages of 10 and 19.

Jesus! What the hell was being struck in the water?

karnataka said:

That is one fantastic picture K.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back