• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thunder

karnataka said:
Llandudno last night, amazing sight. A special one for me as I lived there between the ages of 10 and 19.

ed74e9bb-4d19-447d-bfcc-b5a6be56a1b1.jpg

Fantastic photo.

Fireboy said:
That is one fantastic picture K.

It is indeed a fantastic picture but not one of mine, I'm afraid. My daughter sent it to me earlier as we used to go there a lot when our kids were kids as my mum still lived there until 2010. Most people have heard of The Great Orme but that headland in the centre is The Little Orme at the other end of the bay.

karnataka said:
Private Partz said:
Hell of a storm passed North of Dunvant.
Looks like Pont, Loughor and maybe Llanelli getting it.
Not seen lightening like that in decades. Only when on hollibobs.
My daughter says that anyone using the (non) word 'holibobs' should be very severely punished and to be honest, I'm inclined to agree. 🤮😁

Funnily enough I feel the same about those that use women with big tits on their avatars :)

Private Partz said:
karnataka said:
My daughter says that anyone using the (non) word 'holibobs' should be very severely punished and to be honest, I'm inclined to agree. 🤮😁

Funnily enough I feel the same about those that use women with big tits on their avatars :)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BrynCartwright said:
Brilliant last hour and a half or so in the Bont. The lightning seemed pretty much continuous, but mainly within the massive clouds, with very few ground contacts. Only pissed it down for about 15 minutes. It was even better than watching Ronnie in the snooker!

I hope the garage doors stood up to the battering

nogginthenog said:
BrynCartwright said:
Brilliant last hour and a half or so in the Bont. The lightning seemed pretty much continuous, but mainly within the massive clouds, with very few ground contacts. Only pissed it down for about 15 minutes. It was even better than watching Ronnie in the snooker!

I hope the garage doors stood up to the battering

It would take a Force 12 hurricane to dent them pal, thanks for enquiring👍😉😎

Private Partz said:
karnataka said:

Fair enough! All sorted! [Not convinced I believe you though] :D

karnataka said:
Private Partz said:

That's a backward step IMO.

karnataka said:
Private Partz said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karnataka, you're dead to me now! :twisted:

karnataka said:
Private Partz said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😱

Partzy should be banned for that.

As should Karnataka for listening.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members