• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Today - Duff's comment about defenders keeping the ball for no good reason

cadleigh said:
The problem is, some people who never wanted Martin to leave in the first place and are hoping Duff will fail.

Cadleigh, I know you wanted Martin to fail from day one, because you didn't like his slick back hair and his gilets and the way he spoke and whatever else, and you are glad to see the back of him, but not all supporters are like you. In fact, I think most people actually want Duff to succeed, I certainly do. Just because you had a misanthropic view of the previous head coach, it doesn't mean that everyone else's mind works the same way as yours. Because there are one or two shouty people on Twitter, it doesn't mean there is a plot against Duff.

I think you should take heed of your own advice and stop looking backwards, look forward. It'll be much better for your health.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Cadleigh, I know you wanted Martin to fail from day one, because you didn't like his slick back hair and his gilets and the way he spoke and whatever else, and you are glad to see the back of him, but not all supporters are like you. In fact, I think most people actually want Duff to succeed, I certainly do. Just because you had a misanthropic view of the previous head coach, it doesn't mean that everyone else's mind works the same way as yours. Because there are one or two shouty people on Twitter, it doesn't mean there is a plot against Duff.

I think you should take heed of your own advice and stop looking backwards, look forward. It'll be much better for your health.

I am fairly certain that I didn’t criticise Martin until after Fulham away - Match Day 10 - when I was frustrated that he didn’t change tactics despite Fulham sussing us out and catching our WBs too high up the pitch time and again. I don’t see how that counts as ‘wanting him to fail from day one’…

As far as I can see you have criticised pretty much everything about Duff but you end every post with ‘… but I won’t make my mind up until November’ like some small child claiming that a promise didn’t count because they had their fingers crossed behind their backs. Meanwhile you go on SCFC2 and slag off posters on this site. Do you think that Phil and his regulars are idiots?

Meanwhile you go on SCFC2 and slag off posters on this site. Do you think that Phil and his regulars are idiots?

Absolutely not, Cadleigh, having been a member of the Trust for years while Phil and co were running the show (and very well I might add - unlike the current shower, but that's another story). I have the utmost respect for him and everyone who acted on the Trust board at that time. I wish they were there now.

It's a shame you resorted to petty points scoring at the end of your post there, but then, I shouldn't really be surprised given it was those sort of antics that saw you banned from the other site in question. I'm sure other people on here are aware of that.

Anyway, for transparency, I upload a screenshot of what I assume to be the "slagging off" post you refer to, as the accusation is so laughable. I'll let others make up their own mind as to whether or not you're talking tripe.

View attachment Screenshot_20230814-123400~2.png

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back