• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Todays Belgian F1 at Spa

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
George Russel wins the race, but then gets disqualified because the car is to light, giving Lewis the win, extraordinary don't think I've ever seen or heard of that before.

Unlucky George who has had only his 3rd F1 victory taken away from him, giving the victory to Lewis!

Yeah it's happened a few times before, c0ck up by the team, Russell must be absolutely gutted.

Yeah it's happened a few times before, c0ck up by the team, Russell must be absolutely gutted.
They drain all the fuel if not all liquids out of the car and then weigh it, so someone must have known what they were doing, but they must have known they wouldn't get away with it as well though, massive mistake to make, Toto won't be happy!

Watched the race and the podium, and then turned off.
Didn’t realise he’d been disqualified until I just read this. Gutted for him.

It’s an old rule and has been around for ages, also the reason why drivers try and pick up rubber debris at the end of the race.

That aside, it’s a screw up and someone has got their maths wrong.

First I've heard this happened..massive cock up...but the race was still great, at my favourite F1 track...

Fantastic circuit, shame about the weather!
I remember Prost being disqualified for the same thing at Imola when he was driving for Mclaren

Fantastic circuit, shame about the weather!
I remember Prost being disqualified for the same thing at Imola when he was driving for Mclaren
And that’s a sign of how long the rule has been in place for.

They drain all the fuel if not all liquids out of the car and then weigh it, so someone must have known what they were doing, but they must have known they wouldn't get away with it as well though, massive mistake to make, Toto won't be happy!
Dorothy was unavailable for comment...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back