• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tokyo Olympics 2020 Thread

Jade Jones seemed to struggle with the height of the Iranian girl

BrynCartwright said:
Well done Alex Yee for a Silver in the triathlon!

Did you watch it all? I’m guessing you may have done given the timing of your post. I wasn’t planning to, but made the mistake of watching the swim and got drawn in. Pretty interesting race, but god knows how that Norwegian put in a 700m sprint finish. He looked fecked even at the start of the run.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
BrynCartwright said:

Did you watch it all? I’m guessing you may have done given the timing of your post. I wasn’t planning to, but made the mistake of watching the swim and got drawn in. Pretty interesting race, but god knows how that Norwegian put in a 700m sprint finish. He looked fecked even at the start of the run.
Indeed the Norwegian did look like he was in a state when it was the 3 of them running together towards the end. :?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
BrynCartwright said:

I love a good Triathlon Leon. Yee did so well..Hope we can get some more Welsh talent coming through soon. It's the womens race right now... Some of these girls practically have their arses hanging out.... Fantastic.

Taylor-Brown with a magnificent silver in the women’s triathlon after getting a puncture half a mile from the end of the cycle stage.

Didn't understand the taekwondo rules but that was nail biting in the women's.

Another Olympics, and still no muff diving gold for Tom Daley.

Russia are banned except they’re not banned at all and they compete as “Russian Olympic Committee”.

What a load of bollocks.

I enjoyed the mountain biking.....didn't think I would....but I did.

:|
dickythorpe said:
Has the Welsh female boxer fought yet?
She looks a handful.

Yeah, she knocked seven shades of sh*te out of a Mongolian woman

WxmJax said:
Didn't understand the taekwondo rules but that was nail biting in the women's.

Tae kwon do is well known as the sport where all the top points go to the person that sticks their sweaty plates into or into the heads of their opponents.

It is, by far, a much more relevant Olympic Sport than Squash, which is played by about 150 people worldwide...tops.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back