• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tolerance levels as you get older...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The older I've gotten I've realised my tolerance levels have changed, call it maturity perhaps.

I'm less tolerant of loud swearing in pubs when women and children are around, and bad manners in general, on the other hand I'm more tolerant about queuing up, when I was younger, if I saw a queue I'd just walk away, nowadays I'll stand in line all day if needs be ( unless someone jumps in front then I'd loose my shit).

What do you tolerant more, and less, the older you have become?
Or have you just stayed the same over the years...

Oh and total cunts, I used to cut them some slack in my younger days, always trying not to rock the boat, but have zero tolerance of cunts nowadays, and have absolutely no problem of telling them too 👍😄

Anyway Max will be all over this. He’s grumpy about everything all the time and I loves him for it. :love::ROFLMAO:

“I get angry because things are different to what they used to be and I’m getting old and don’t like it” pretty much sums it up.
I sometimes get angry when I see pretty lady In her 20's and think to myself "20 years ago I'd have pulled her", then realising that I still wouldn't have had a chance if I were 20 years younger 😒

on topic, I’m actually more tolerant of stuff like that these days I think. I used to get angry about stuff. I’d stay up till god knows when arguing with people on the internet for example. What was that all about. These days I’m far more likely to roll my eyes, think “thick twat” to myself and then forget about it.

on topic, I’m actually more tolerant of stuff like that these days I think. I used to get angry about stuff. I’d stay up till god knows when arguing with people on the internet for example. What was that all about. These days I’m far more likely to roll my eyes, think “thick twat” to myself and then forget about it.
Me too, over the years I've crossed swords with a few on here and taken it far too personally, many of those posters have become "box office" to me nowadays and good pals.
Maturity aye 🙌

Been down parents house clearing stuff, trying to get it ready to sell, its a nightmare.
Nightmare!
Saying that, clearing out stuff is another thing I'm more tolerant about, years ago I'd just go in like a bull in a china shop and chuck everything into a skip, nowadays I go through everything with a fine tooth comb in case I accidentally throw out my Swans v Scunthorpe United ticket stub circa 1987... 👀

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back