• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tolerance levels as you get older...

Keep those chicken legs of yours covered up mush. they'll frazzle away with all that heat, act like a 20 somin, no change there then 🙄
It's corking here hope not to wet there chicken legs looking tanned......ave it, welsh bar tonight for the game

It's corking here hope not to wet there chicken legs looking tanned......ave it, welsh bar tonight for the game
Lovely here, breezy and dry just right when you grafting, keep frazzling🤣🤣🤣

Since we've touched on grammar....
Unecessary apostrophes, e.g. for plurals
"To" and "too" useage
"Your" instead of "you are/you're"
"Of" instread of "have"
In speech, "like" used frequently ("It was like", "then I like", etc.). Perfectly ok to say at the end e.g. "I told him to piss off like"!

Otherwise I am a very tolerant old sod.

"To" and "too" useage
"Of" instread of "have"
In speech, "like" used frequently ("It was like", "then I like", etc.). Perfectly ok to say at the end e.g. "I told him to piss off like"!

I will add the point about people (usually from the sporting world) being interviewed on TV who start the answer to a question with “yeah no”.

Come on then, is it a yes or a no? Winds me up just a little bit.

I will add the point about people (usually from the sporting world) being interviewed on TV who start the answer to a question with “yeah no”.

Come on then, is it a yes or a no? Winds me up just a little bit.
'Do you know what I mean?' gets me. Yes I know what you mean you fuckwit.

Oh and a new one to boil my piss. 'You're joking me'. You're joking is quite sufficient thank you.

In general terms, we are just becoming - have become - American. I'm quite looking forward to death.

"To" and "too" useage
"Of" instread of "have"

My Grammar is fucking awful, l freely admit it, but lm a practical man with many skills and technical qualifications, so l think lm in entitled to a pass 😂😂

My Grammar is fucking awful, l freely admit it, but lm a practical man with many skills and technical qualifications, so l think lm in entitled to a pass 😂😂
Or as my brother used to say “I’m not very bright, but I can’t half lift things”.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back