• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomorrow BBC1 9pm

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Firebombers - It's 1979, and four holiday homes in Wales are torched in one night. It’s the beginning of an arson campaign. The story of Meibion Glyndwr told by those who were there.

Should get the juices flowing, one way or another.

Not sure if they will go back to MAC and FWA, with Cayo Evans, Owain Williams et al, but 'should' still be a good watch.

Fe Gowin Ni Eto.

Nice one I’ll record that. There was something similar on a while back about the rise in Welsh nationalism and the campaign around Charles’s investiture of Prince of Wales in 1969.

exiledclaseboy said:
Nice one I’ll record that. There was something similar on a while back about the rise in Welsh nationalism and the campaign around Charles’s investiture of Prince of Wales in 1969.

It's a two part jobbie i believe.

exiledclaseboy said:
Enjoyed that. Got some of my latent Welsh juices flowing.

Hope it hasn't inspired you to go on a fire lighting spree, on holiday homes down Gowerrr :shock: ;)

exiledclaseboy said:
Enjoyed that. Got some of my latent Welsh juices flowing.

That English twat that said he thought he had bought a cottage in an 'extension of England'!!! No wonder prix like that got the hackles up.... and quite frankly I'm glad his 2nd house got torched...I'd light it up myself....

Just glad the Senedd are now using council tax rises instead to battle the scourge of a lack of houses for local Welsh people.

I remember being in a pub in Grosmont at around that time. Danish guy walked in - he owned a cottage in the area - and shouted in a thick Danish accent- „I buy everyone a drink. Thank you for not burning my house down“.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back