• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomorrow Night

Nocountryforoldjack said:
And I'll ask you this, do you really think we'll be in the playoffs end of season, and if we are you really think we'd win them considering how we've been playing last season and this? I could be wrong but I'm just not seeing it, not with our defence.

I should have made it clearer that I agree he needs to go, I was trying to say how I think the owners will see it.

Neath_Jack said:
That'll be papering over the massive cracks.

The bloke isn't learning, he makes the same mistakes over and over, and it appears that the players are running on half gas. We've all put up with poor results in the past, when we can see where we are heading, playing nice football etc. We have got a decent side here at the moment, which is severely underperforming.

How long do we give him to turn it around? Will we still have any of those half decent players here by then?

I'm in complete agreement with you. As said above, was trying to explain how I think the owners will see the situation, not how I feel about it.

Your first sentence is the key and I said similar in the match thread the other night, he's not learning from his mistakes. That or he's too stubborn to change his ways.

JackSomething said:
I'm in complete agreement with you. As said above, was trying to explain how I think the owners will see the situation, not how I feel about it.

Your first sentence is the key and I said similar in the match thread the other night, he's not learning from his mistakes. That or he's too stubborn to change his ways.

Apologies, i read it wrong.

As far as the owners see it, as long as we're not in the drop zone I can't see them sacking him either. Which is a shame.

Just checked our upcoming fixtures.(next 7)
Hard to see a win on current form.
Decisions may have to be made mid-feb.
I really hope I'm wrong.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members