• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trump is now in Quarantine

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 23,082

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311859538279239686

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Dr. Winston said:
So he might have to miss the debates? How sad/convenient.

Probably will want to delay the election, by 4 years

Best_loser said:
I'm sure he will be ok

After all, he did say covid is a hoax

Maybe he could inject some bleach in himself

And it's only a matter of time before he accuses the Biden campaign of deliberately contaminating the handrails of Air Force 1 with Covid.

Cheered me up no end over breakfast this morning, but I wouldn't put it past the evil b*stard to fake it to dodge the debates, garner sympathy votes and/or delay the election in some way.

Pegojack said:
Cheered me up no end over breakfast this morning, but I wouldn't put it past the evil b*stard to fake it to dodge the debates, garner sympathy votes and/or delay the election in some way.

If its not independently verified he has it

People will always think that

Best_loser said:
Pegojack said:

I thought that was beyond what even Trump would do. Until I looked at the election modelling on the Economist. The last week had been a poll disaster for Trump. Now I have doubts

Professor said:
Best_loser said:

I thought that was beyond what even Trump would do. Until I looked at the election modelling on the Economist. The last week had been a poll disaster for Trump. Now I have doubts

Plus the bookies odds on a trump defeat changed quite a lot this week

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back