• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trump is now in Quarantine

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 23,084
Best_loser said:
Professor said:
I thought that was beyond what even Trump would do. Until I looked at the election modelling on the Economist. The last week had been a poll disaster for Trump. Now I have doubts

Plus the bookies odds on a trump defeat changed quite a lot this week

Confirmed by his doctor, so would take it that he is.

I wouldn't put it past him to fake this, but if he does have it I hope he suffers a lot then perhaps he might take this nasty virus seriously , horrible stupid twat that he is

The expert on Sky News has just been saying dead people can still be elected as long as the ballot papers have been printed.

Weekend At Donnie’s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EjUQAj6U0AA24y2

Darran said:
The expert on Sky News has just been saying dead people can still be elected as long as the ballot papers have been printed.

Weekend At Donnie’s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 1C726FFA-801E-468A-8A1E-9352DDC6EB29.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 2,527
:D https://twitter.com/KevinBabbles/status/1311926046023913472

Professor said:
Best_loser said:
Plus the bookies odds on a trump defeat changed quite a lot this week

Confirmed by his doctor, so would take it that he is.

HIS doctor, it would be hard to believe he would construct such a fake scenario

But its trump

Something positive finally associated with Trump

I borrowed that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hope-hes-taking-bleach-locals-22779653

Darran said:
Monty said:
:D https://twitter.com/KevinBabbles/status/1311926046023913472

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You’d look like a million dollars in there with your new jacket on Dar. Add an extra bit of class imo.

This could not have come at a worse time for Trump. Whenever the focus of attention is on violence in the streets, or whether Biden would pack the Supreme Court, or even who is best to handle the economy, then Trump's ratings go up. But whenever the news is about who would best deal with Covid then Trump's ratings go down, and that's all that anyone will talk about in the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully he gets a bad case of it because it may make others think. If he doesn't and recovers quickly then deaths will probably soar.

Best_loser said:
Trump is going into hospital

I suspect it’s a precautionary measure and fully expect DT to recover. As an extremely wealthy individual he will have access to some of the best care that can be bought, but as the POTUS he will have the best care that anyone anywhere in the world could possibly have.

MajorR said:
Best_loser said:
Trump is going into hospital

I suspect it’s a precautionary measure and fully expect DT to recover. As an extremely wealthy individual he will have access to some of the best care that can be bought, but as the POTUS he will have the best care that anyone anywhere in the world could possibly have.

So Covid doesn’t kill rich powerful people? And it only comes out to play after 10pm and can’t get you if you are seated in a pub. Helluva sneaky virus.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back