• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trust AGM - Chairman’s Address

PSumbler said:
PSumbler said:
I'm sorry but this one gets trotted out time and time again and it really isn't difficult to understand.

Based on the deal that was put in front of the Trust from Moores and Noell it was a dreadful deal for the shareholders and a pretty piss poor one for the club. The due diligence that we spent significant money on also showed these people not to be suitable people for the club.

So the Trust said "we do not want to sell" - there is nothing in there to say "ever" or "never ever" or "at any stage" - that is just a convenience that certain people added in when it suited them to do so.

Now lets fast forward to 2016. March 2016 to be specific. And a simplistic viewpoint from the Trust that had never moved from the viewpoint it had always had "we will consider a sale of some/all of our shareholding if the deal is right for us and (just as importantly) the football club" - a viewpoint that conveniently gets brushed over by those it suits to brush over it.

The simplistic and final part is that the Trust board will only ever in this matter operate under mandate from our members - the shareholders all knew this so they couldn't even rely on it even if we said "we will never ever sell" because we had no mandate to.

And of course this has all been repeated several times to the Trust legal team (and has certainly been explained at great length by me to the QC in my own witness statements) and it paints a very different picture when you look at the facts rather than the half a story that suits one side of an argument.

No reply? I'm surprised... :shock: :lol:

Standard fare for him. Says something then hides when it gets questioned / corrected

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back