• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tune For Today

https://youtu.be/0o5tv6bA9wM?feature=shared

Why don't the YouTube links show the video player any more? Or do you have to click the Media icon at the top of your answer page and put the link in the box that opens?

Ok, understood, but all the previous ones are just showing the URL and they're not even clickable links. I was looking for one I remember somebody posting about a year ago and it's impossible to find now and there's nearly 4 years worth of them. :mad:
Bummer. Maybe Phil can do some reverse engineering magic on the backend to apply the media box to any existing you tube urls? Probably need to get into the site coding to do that, so probably a long shot.

Yeah, bummer indeed. Don't know whether or not this is a thread Phil pays much attention to as there aren't many contributors making up a 22 page thread but most of us/them post quite regularly. I'll PM him tomorrow if he hasn't already picked this up.

Carol King was born this day in 1942, her album Tapestry is a classic from the early 70’s.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back