• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tune For Today

My son tried to get me into Spiritbox a few years ago as he knows I like metal with female singers, mainly Nightwish, Within Temptation (see my avatar) and Beyond the Black, and I quite liked some of their stuff including this one too when it came out but I never quite got hooked on them. Thanks for posting it though as hadn't heard it in a while. (y)

My son tried to get me into Spiritbox a few years ago as he knows I like metal with female singers, mainly Nightwish, Within Temptation (see my avatar) and Beyond the Black, and I quite liked some of their stuff including this one too when it came out but I never quite got hooked on them. Thanks for posting it though as hadn't heard it in a while. (y)
Took me awhile to get into them but she’s a great vocalist going between the cleans and screams, they’re growing in popularity massively.

On another note have you heard the new female vocalist for Linkin Park?

A couple of years ago I regularly posted quite a few gentle Sunday morning type songs on this thread but haven't done so for a while but I recently came across this song and it seems to have stuck very firmly in my head. It's unusual but just wondered if anyone else likes it. Definitely a lie down in a darkened room sort of track.

I believe I’m getting tickets for one of their forthcoming shows as a Christmas present, don’t know a great deal about them other than a couple of hit songs as they’re before my time but I’m looking forward to it.
I saw them live many times through the 1970's, 1980's - but haven't seen them live since one of their lead singers Alan Hull passed away in the mid 1990's.
Abs brilliant live.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back