• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Two more signings expected before window closes - keeper and winger due in SA1

Centre Midfield upgrade should have been a priority leading up to the Transfer Window opening, we've no height in the team outside of our defence, height and Physicality in the middle of the park is long overdue. Fulton has regressed these last 18 months at least!

IMO of course.
Someone like Franco you mean?

Franco is 5ft 9, I don't think that's what he meant when he said we lack height in midfield.
Grimes doesn't bring height, physicality or the capability to grab a game by the scruff of the neck so we need someone like that since Grimes plays every second of every game

Should have gone for Karamoko Dembele.
Sounds like he’s ripping it up at QPR.

Needs time of course, but unless he grows 4 or 5 inches and puts on a stone or two he’s not gonna have the presence we need, never played at the intensity that he’ll find in the championship either, he bailed out Sunday cause he had a baddie arm, but anyone could see he was bolloxed and that’s no criticism of him, it was because of my comments that he’s never played in the championship before, lm not discounting him, but l think we need the type of midfielder l mentioned above, perhaps Grimes can sit on the bench for a bit then.

The Championship is now about athleticism and power..

Why Ramsey and Allen look ineffective now.

Arguably Cooper fits this group too
Put 2011 Allen and Britton in the team today and they'd do just as well as they did then.

He's he worth it though, thought I read somewhere that he can be a bit come day go day or and a little bit problematic? hopefully I've mixed him up with another player that has/was mentioned at some point
No you haven't. He's reported as lazy and turns up every fifth game

I'd love someone to give me a valid reason for another winger. As stated earlier we have about 6. Wingers rend to provide for strikers. We have one out and out striker proven at this sort of level. Seems completely arse about face to me.

I'd love someone to give me a valid reason for another winger. As stated earlier we have about 6. Wingers rend to provide for strikers. We have one out and out striker proven at this sort of level. Seems completely arse about face to me.
Wide man that can play up front and gives the squad a little more depth.

Absolutely, our midfield for our Carling Cup triumph was Britton, Hernandez and de guzman, with dyer and routledge out wide. Not much height there, if you are good enough it doesn't matter what size you are.
It doesn't matter what size you are if you're not good enough either. None of our current midfield options are fit to lace the boots of those players you mentioned

Wide man that can play up front and gives the squad a little more depth.
Depth. 7 wingers. 1 centre forward. And a winger who can play up top. Why not stick with the 6 and get another CF. I'm sure there's depth in 6 wingers. We got more wingers than any other position ffs.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back