• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U.S. Republican Voters Against Trump

• Thread starter Glyn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 10,443
Best_loser said:
dailew said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW I saw no post asking me who I was on the other site (but I admit I've posted a lot on there).

How many guesses do we get ? 😊

I'll give you as many as you want, as it'll obviously take you a long time. That's even if you ever work it out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S.
Do you think it's wrong to use one name on the old site and then use another one on here?

dailew said:
Best_loser said:
How many guesses do we get ? 😊

I'll give you as many as you want, as it'll obviously take you a long time. That's even if you ever work it out.

P.S.
Do you think it's wrong to use one name on the old site and then use another one on here?

No I dont, was just wondering that's all

Best_loser said:
dailew said:

P.S.

No I dont, was just wondering that's all

Ah, bless.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best_loser said:
Trump is not a republican, he is a conman

He was a Democrat supporter once, he said years ago that if he ever ran for president it would be as a Republican because their voters were dumb

So it's claimed by some

Nice bit of editing there 😂
Some people also claim that the world is flat, but you’d have to be stupid to believe such a thing, just as you’d be stupid to believe Trump said what you claimed he said 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dgt73 said:
Best_loser said:
Trump is not a republican, he is a conman

He was a Democrat supporter once, he said years ago that if he ever ran for president it would be as a Republican because their voters were dumb

So it's claimed by some

Some people also claim that the world is flat, but you’d have to be stupid to believe such a thing, just as you’d be stupid to believe Trump said what you claimed he said 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He would never say anything like telling people to drink bleach now would he

Best_loser said:
Dgt73 said:

You’d have to be extremely stupid if you think he actually told people to drink bleach. More fake news...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dgt73 said:
Best_loser said:
You’d have to be extremely stupid if you think he actually told people to drink bleach. More fake news...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What did he say then ?

Best_loser said:
Dgt73 said:

What did he say then ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

Ok then inject it

Best_loser said:
Best_loser said:
What did he say then ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

Ok then inject it
So once again you get it wrong 😂
And he doesn’t tell anyone to inject bleach. Talk about seeing something that doesn’t exist 😂😂

There is also the Lincoln Project, again disaffected Republicans posting ant-Trump videos and pushing the vote Biden message.

Current poll numbers will under represent Trump's support.

Even more so than in 2016.

People are even more scared to show their support for him in these febrile times where people can get sacked or beaten up for expressing views contrary to the woke group think.

People will be very reluctant to support him when rang up or interviewed by some stranger.

A recently US poll implied the only group where the majority were confident of voicing their political views in public was the far left.

Such is the control the far left now have over the media, HR, the educashun system etc.

Sorry Glyn - I had not seen this thread until now.

Haven't heard of many "Never Trump" Republicans, at least not regular people. He's consistently held a 96% approval rating among registered Republicans.

There are certainly, however, a lot of establishment, Never Trump Republicans in our government, most notably Mitt Romney. They are the ones who are as guilty as any Democrats of being "swamp rats" who've corruptly lived off lobbyists' money for decades. Trump is a threat to them.

Tummer said:
Sorry Glyn - I had not seen this thread until now.

Haven't heard of many "Never Trump" Republicans, at least not regular people. He's consistently held a 96% approval rating among registered Republicans.

There are certainly, however, a lot of establishment, Never Trump Republicans in our government, most notably Mitt Romney. They are the ones who are as guilty as any Democrats of being "swamp rats" who've corruptly lived off lobbyists' money for decades. Trump is a threat to them.

11 of the top 20 are republicans...

Top 20 Recipients
Rank Candidate Office Amount
1 Biden, Joe (D) $577,188
2 McCarthy, Kevin (R-CA) House $438,290
3 McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) Senate $392,019
4 Tillis, Thom (R-NC) Senate $335,943
5 Peters, Gary (D-MI) Senate $332,863
6 Gardner, Cory (R-CO) Senate $323,886
7 Cornyn, John (R-TX) Senate $273,288
8 Daines, Steven (R-MT) Senate $270,795
9 Neal, Richard E (D-MA) House $239,408
10 Shaheen, Jeanne (D-NH) Senate $226,798
11 Scalise, Steve (R-LA) House $219,599
12 Warner, Mark (D-VA) Senate $208,242
13 Collins, Susan M (R-ME) Senate $204,104
14 Jones, Doug (D-AL) Senate $190,880
15 Kennedy, Joe III (D-MA) House $190,817
16 Ernst, Joni (R-IA) Senate $188,943
17 Pallone, Frank Jr (D-NJ) House $184,000
18 Graham, Lindsey (R-SC) Senate $180,526
19 Bullock, Steve (D-MT) $175,508
20 Perdue, David (R-GA) Senate $174,545

Trump has been polling as low as 40% nationally which is coincidentally the same percentage of Americans who believe the earth is less than 10 000 years old.

Trump doesn’t need voters to win this election, he just needs another Supreme Court justice appointed. He’s going to contest the election in the courts and bootlickers like Tummer have already accepted the lie that there’s mass voter fraud.

Even if we believe that voter fraud takes place why is it only Democrats that commit it?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back