• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ukraine counter invasion across border into Russia (Kursk)

Pentyrchjack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this. Putin has evacuated the Russisn people. I think he's going to obliterate the invaded area any time soon.

Can't see how Zelenskyy thinks this is a winning strategy.

It's certainly a high risk strategy, One wonders what the end objective is. Do they intend to try and hold the ground gained, or make a tactical retreat when the inevitable Russian reaction comes?
It has certainly boosted Ukranian morale though, and it has damaged Putin's image even more, having foreign troops invading Russian soil for the first time since the Second World War. He's desperately trying to play it down.
Maybe the next move could be to invade Belarus. I'm sure the population there don't need much encouragement to rise up against the Putin arse kisser Lukashenko.

Beggars belief why any thick cvnt of a leader can think that using the nuclear option can secure their own countries safety. And for that reason alone can't see em ever being used.

It's certainly a high risk strategy, One wonders what the end objective is. Do they intend to try and hold the ground gained, or make a tactical retreat when the inevitable Russian reaction comes?
It has certainly boosted Ukranian morale though, and it has damaged Putin's image even more, having foreign troops invading Russian soil for the first time since the Second World War. He's desperately trying to play it down.
Maybe the next move could be to invade Belarus. I'm sure the population there don't need much encouragement to rise up against the Putin arse kisser Lukashenko.
I saw something somewhere might have been YouTube that they are trying to divide the Russians strength in the south by drawing them up to Kursk

Ukraine trying to draw russians away from the Donbas where they are slowly making gains, but so far putin sending untrained cannon fodder into kursk. Its a gamble but so far good for morale.

This tactic is nothing new in wars. It is similar to what the allies done by invading Italy in World War II. The ruskies will have to withdraw troops which are currently in Ukraine to try and stop the Ukraine advance into their country. That then should allow them to retake their own areas. All moves like this are risky in war, with no guarantees either way. Ballsy definitely.

This tactic is nothing new in wars. It is similar to what the allies done by invading Italy in World War II. The ruskies will have to withdraw troops which are currently in Ukraine to try and stop the Ukraine advance into their country. That then should allow them to retake their own areas. All moves like this are risky in war, with no guarantees either way. Ballsy definitely.
The idiot Putin lover on SI reckons that Putin has got it all covered, his user name tells you all you need to know though, why people respond amazes me!

They can't resist replying, it would be pitiful if it wasn't so funny!
Although I was the same with that other clown, until I saw the light :ROFLMAO:
It is quite funny, makes good reading now and again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back