• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

View On The Game.

eteb said:
thanks for the non-gloat post. You deserved your win but yes you are s**t and us not much better at the moment. Morrison in particualr was incredible, a true captains performance who probably saved you at least two goals. I think the bloke is vile, but that was a serious defensive performance. He seems to be the one who consisntely turns up for you in the derby.

On reflection, not particularly fussed on the loss as much as i thought i would be, you will obviously get your win every few years or so. Think you will push for the p/offs but fall short. Optimistic for next year?

Why is he vile? Grow up ffs....if he was one of yours you would love him like you did monk before you all turned in him

Wilson was not anonymous. He almost scored, Woodman saved. Morrison was always likely to be the difference.

Cardiff are a slightly more attacking, more hoofing version of us

Which makes me sad in so many ways

benny said:
eteb said:
thanks for the non-gloat post. You deserved your win but yes you are s**t and us not much better at the moment. Morrison in particualr was incredible, a true captains performance who probably saved you at least two goals. I think the bloke is vile, but that was a serious defensive performance. He seems to be the one who consisntely turns up for you in the derby.

On reflection, not particularly fussed on the loss as much as i thought i would be, you will obviously get your win every few years or so. Think you will push for the p/offs but fall short. Optimistic for next year?

Why is he vile? Grow up ffs....if he was one of yours you would love him like you did monk before you all turned in him

go away you fucking goon, does he grease his hair with your jizz or something? Fuckimg freak

Thought you deserved your win. If we had defended like you did in that game our players would have been lauded as heroes.

sainthelens said:
Gentrified Canton said:
Cheers Buddy. I couldn't believe what i was watching in the second half, lets be honest, it's no way to play. Swans teams of a few years back moved the ball so quickly, one touch, two touch etc. This team doesn't do that. Good football, but so slow in build up yesterday. That helped us.

Dont come on here looking for friends dickhead. You've had your win, well played n that, now just fck off , most of your fans are not decent as you say. Have witnessed more than enough to know that.

And in he comes in the nick of time to take it all back to the 80’s..... :lol: ironically the time he is stuck in, the one that’s made him so bitter after all those pastings from those naughty cardiff supporters. Let it go saint, off with the tache and white socks now hey :lol:

Gentrified Canton said:
sainthelens said:
Dont come on here looking for friends dickhead. You've had your win, well played n that, now just fck off , most of your fans are not decent as you say. Have witnessed more than enough to know that.

Most of the fans i know are decent, why wouldn't they be? There's really no need to be insulting.

He can’t help it, he’s a lovely chap

Yep. You saw what we saw.

No complaints from me as the points went to the correct team on the day.

Great to see some mature discussion about the game on here initiated by Glorified Canton with similarly intelligent responses from Swans fans

Although i don't know him I can only apologise for this 'Benny' character who does nothing but give our club and supporters a bad image

bluebird62 said:
Great to see some mature discussion about the game on here initiated by Glorified Canton with similarly intelligent responses from Swans fans

Although i don't know him I can only apologise for this 'Benny' character who does nothing but give our club and supporters a bad image

To be honest mate, Benny is genuinely regarded as a figure of fun on here, somebody not to be taken too seriously.

bluebird62 said:

Benny's not gonna like that :lol:

Thinking back to yesterday's game now it was one of those where we just finished dreadfully and you defended at the top of your game. Simply put we have won several matches this season in that way so were probably bound to lose one that way at some point

Just a shame it had to be a derby

PSumbler said:
bluebird62 said:

Benny's not gonna like that :lol:

Thinking back to yesterday's game now it was one of those where we just finished dreadfully and you defended at the top of your game. Simply put we have won several matches this season in that way so were probably bound to lose one that way at some point

Just a shame it had to be a derby

You couldn’t make it up. A reasonable bluebird gives a decent summize of the game, no piss taking, along comes saint giving him uncalled for abuse as ever. And I’m still the bad guy...... :lol: :lol: rightio bluebird 62 bluebird my buttcheek

bluebird62 said:

Piss off byron

benny said:
bluebird62 said:

Piss off byron
Benny, not trying to rattle your cage, genuine question, what was your username when you were on the old site pretending to be a Jack? I've been wracking my brains all night 🤦‍♂️

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back